Your 2017 Health/Fitness Goals??

Mine is to get in the best shape of my life. I used to be very active and heavy into natural bodybuilding but fell out a few years ago. It's been years since I last saw my six pack and my diet has been, well let's say if I was older I would probably spend a lot of time in the hospital :/

In terms of numbers that can be tracked:

- I want to be under 155lbs with no more than 10% body fat
- Be able to jog a 5k course without stopping at a moderate pace
- Lift 80% of what I was lifting a few years back by the middle of the year (6 months time of training)
-Reduce my sweet intake by half while increasing more organic foods by half and eat like that consistently (work on it slowly for the next quarter)

Those are my main goals for fitness and health :)

Mine is to get in the best shape of my life. I used to be very active and heavy into natural bodybuilding but fell out a few years ago. It's been years since I last saw my six pack and my diet has been, well let's say if I was older I would probably spend a lot of time in the hospital :/

In terms of numbers that can be tracked:

- I want to be under 155lbs with no more than 10% body fat
- Be able to jog a 5k course without stopping at a moderate pace
- Lift 80% of what I was lifting a few years back by the middle of the year (6 months time of training)
-Reduce my sweet intake by half while increasing more organic foods by half and eat like that consistently (work on it slowly for the next quarter)

Those are my main goals for fitness and health :)

Definitely able, just need to get back to it :D! Have you set up any training schedule yet?

Good Luck!