You Shouldn't Have A Dream

Do You Agree

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You heard me. Dreams are for the people who will never take action, who idealize instead of actualize. I have heard this sentiment again and again and again. I am sick of hearing about it and unlike all the other people on the web I will tell you why.

Dreams by their very nature are elusive and light. They don't have any substance to them and are so fictitious that the word dream is actually used as an insult.(Dream on boy it will never happen). That being the case people use this very word to describe their life mission. They insult their life mission by putting the word dream next to it. How can you say you truly care about an idea when in that same breath you call it a dream. It is like saying that you love your wife while beating her half to death. Abusive love doesn't exist. Real dreams don't exist.

Dreams make us not want to take action. Becoming overwhelmed is a great way of not getting something done and nothing is as overwhelming as a big fat dream. It squeezes the oxygen out of your mind and transforms you into a self hating slug. You dream because you feel empty and unfulfilled which leads you to feeling overwhelmed which leads you to not doing anything which leads you to dreaming. This cycle is why dreams are a cancer on humanity.

People dream up dreams so that they don't have to get their hands dirty and actually work. The reason people get so exited seeing someone "living their dream" is because it validates the meaning of dreaming. It makes them feel like they are accomplishing something by dreaming.

Instead of dreams you should have goals. When you feel that lack within yourself you should set a good goal on how to overcome it. By setting goals you incite yourself to action and than you get a real world response. Goals lead to action and thus results. You want results so instead of closing your eyes and dreaming pickup a piece of paper and a pen. Ink your goals and make them real.

Do you agree? Do you disagree? I am no mind reader thus I need you to ink your response by using those oh so skilled fingers. Show me what you think and use arguments. Explain your emotions but most of all dignify your opinions with reason.

Yeah, I think you're exactly right. I believe it's great to set massive goals for you to focus on and achieve. These massive goals might be a part of a dream or a bigger dream. But the most important part is how you must always be taking consistent action!