Which is Energy(Motivation) video you watch everyday?

I have different ones I watch with different speaker such as:
  • Anthony Robbins
  • Bob Proctor
  • Robert Kiyosaki
  • Bryan Tracy
  • Les brown
  • Jack Canfield
  • T. Harv Ekker
  • John Maxwell
  • Joe Vitale
I love all of these guys. You can chech them out on Youtube

This whole channel has helped me cultivate the courage and wisdom to strive for the things I want to achieve. They have become almost a daily bread for me, serving as reminders I can use to get me back on track when I feel myself slipping. Amazingly powerful stuff!

Thora

Advisor Member
For inspiration I watch videos on YouTube through different channels, one of them is Mateusz M Channel. I find other videos by great authors and mentors in LoA like Jack Canfield as well, just by searching YouTube.

If I also want to get better at mindfulness I go to Mindvalley.com which is an awesome source of meditation and visualization material.

I watch the Big Life every week with Carl Harvey for mind blowing material on how you can attract more abundance into your life.

For better understanding of prosperous thinking my favorite source is a YouTube Channel called Prosperity TV which is hosted by one of my favorite authors Randy Gage.

Live easy!
Thora MJ

I can't say that I watch this everyday but I have watched it countless times.. It's a great motivation booster.. If you like this video then Google "Les Brown Motivational Videos," you'll find lots of awesome results.

pippaio

I love the motivational video.
I don't be able to choise a particular video but one of the best for me is surely that of Peter Diamonds on TED.com, "Abundance is our future".
http://www.ted.com/talks/peter_diamandis_abundance_is_our_future

If you want to be optimist for the future then this is the best speech ever.

I'm sorry for my English. I'm try lo learn.

Toby Jensen

Coaching Member
Not so much daily videos as recognizing what motivates me and leveraging it to keep going. To want to keep at it.

Anything from igodmind on You Tube. Very centering.