What's your worst depression?

robert_mendoza

I must admit I had low self-esteem. Maybe it was my peers who made me feel that I don't belong and I was a loser or something.

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
Hey @robert_mendoza, it´s great that you shared your problem. I hope this helps:

In today´s world, low self-esteem caused by peers is really common problem. Every single person in the world, naturally wants recognition. It´s given in our DNA.
And some people, who don´t manage their lives like they want, do one thing. And that is making other people feel worse.
It seems that you are a victim of those people. You’ve gotten lost in what other people said and expected. You’ve been lied to about your potential and you’ve been held down because other people are afraid of the great person you could become.
And you know why people do that? Because success holds a mirror up to their failures.
That’s why people want you to follow the same path that they do.
But You Aren´t them!

So my suggestion to you is, that if someone criticize you, or say you you are not enough, you aren´t gonna make it, think about what they said and ask yourself: Is there a legitimate reason for them to think something like that of me? And if your honest answer is NOT!

Stop listening to this people, and try to spend your less time with him/her.

Just don´t get someone else´s opinion intimidate you. It´s their problem not yours.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions, feel free to ask.

Have a great day, and don´t care what other people think, important is what you think!

VEM

Advisor Member
Hello Robert, I welcome you to this meeting of minds.

Would it be possible for you to elaborate on how your present mind state has come about, a bit more about the background of your present mental state I believe would elicit more of us attempting to give our viewpoints on your present state of mind.