What's Your Story?

Feby Ardiansyah

“Every person is a book, each year a chapter,” ― Mark Twain

And I agree. Every person has their own story. Whether it's a story of struggle, failure, success, or anything that life is throwing at them. And that stories are unique to them. Because there's no one else who share the same pain, desire, and experience as you.

And sometimes, we can learn a lot from stories of others.

As for me: I'm just starting out my career as a blogger and have to struggle every day. Writing was never my forte, but I just love to learn and want to share the knowledge somehow, and as time goes by, I start to develop profound love with writing itself! I still fail, but I keep seeing improvements with every posts I make.

And the best thing about it is, I get to know myself a lot better than if I had never started this journey. So if I could only give one advice to my younger self, it'll be: "Just Start!"

I know there are great things and struggles ahead of me, but who cares? Because this journey itself, is WORTH IT.​

So yeah, that's my story. What about you? What's your story? What struggles and failure have you face in the process of building your business? How did you build your business? What advice will you give to your younger self?

I would love to hear more about you.

MichalK

I've been designing websites for a coupe of years now, but with no commercial success. I like internet marketing, like making nice things (like my websites), but I've always had problems with my confidence, which made things much more difficult. Now we're having a startup with my girlfriend, who does things I don't like like facebook marketing, etc. We are having much more clients than I've ever had. The situation is far from perfect, but it keeps improving. (long story short)