What would you do if you were me?

Lackluster

I want to keep this as short as possible.

I’m 28. To this day I’m still a virgin. I’ve never had a girlfriend, kissed, been on a date, or done one single thing with a female in my entire life. Nothing.

I’ve certainly tried to. In fact, several years ago I set about a journey of self-improvement in which I was determined to turn all of this around. I hired a personal trainer, I redid my wardrobe, I consumed lots of material on the subject, I consulted many people including a life/dating coach I paid for. I went out often and tried to mingle with women. I asked many different women out. Etc etc...

All of it was 100% fruitless. I never got a single date, nor a single phone number.

I ultimately threw in the towel, and that’s where I am now. I gave up, and am likely to never try again.

I’ve concluded that I’m just simply undesirable. That’s the only explanation remaining. I’ve taken all the advice people have given me. I’ve practiced confidence. I’ve sought expert help. I’ve “worked on myself”.

I mean, I understand that you should have to be able to offer something to a woman. But it shouldn’t be THIS impossible. It’s also not like my standards are through the roof.

Nobody else seems to find it this impossible to find a partner. Most people seem to take it for granted. They break it off with one person, then they’re right back out with someone else within days or a week, as if they just went down to the dealership and picked up a new one.

I notice people usually act as if the idea of me having a girlfriend is kind of humorous or laughable. I’ve gotten that sense throughout my life. I guess there is something about me that makes me different. I don’t know what it is, but most people tend to agree that there is something less than desirable about me. I’ve picked up on this notion over the years judging by how people act, the things they say/don’t say, when around me.

I’m to the point of being done with it all.

What would you do if you were me?