What parent will teach their children in life?

namktqs

Coaching Member
It is to be successful, healthy, happy...

What about success need to teach? that is need to help other to achieve thing they want, need focus, commitment, efforts to success. Always keep learn and practice until get result.

Follow their dream, do with passion.

Must keep lifestyle balance and healthy.

Live happy moment, self love, be kind person.

Then in process there are many things need to teach them.

First you want to teach them, you must do it for yourself first.

Love,

Thank you!

tomasoberg

Seriously ?

Your describing the perfect parents, I have never heard about any parents or talked to who act and "impose" their children with that.
Its a cute thought, but in reality ?

They might think they want to teach their kids all that.
But when reality kicks in what happens ? Life happens and its just flowing by.
Work, eat,sleep, kids,work etc.

What if the parents havnt even followed their dreams ? their passion ? they havnt got a balanced lifestyle ?
Then we are in really dip s**t.

Do as I say not as i DO, its not working that way everyone know it.

If the parent isnt living their life after that, do you really think the kids will ?
The parents "reality, social norms" reflects back on the kids and the most common thing that happens is the kids grow up with the same mindset as the parents.
Then take some time in equation and life just keep rolling away.

Thats why its awesome to travel, read, talk to people , find mentors and see there are people who think different.
And when you come back you cant connect with the friends/family on the same level anymore because you changed in your mind.

namktqs

Coaching Member
Important is people need to trust with themselves about what make them feel good and really happy while ensure everything they want in their life (money, relationship, health...) then teach their children with things they experience about before. Don't cheat yourself with things you do right now not make you happy even future have nothing change... So don't waste time yourself with things you are doing that not help, and don't waste your children life and time to learn or apply things not help you happy or anything mean that I talk above.

Aree Wongwanlee

Advisor Member
I take a very much more relaxed attitude to parenting. The way I see it, children should be allowed to explore their own potential. As a parent, I feel that it is my job to guide my children, not force them to do anything just because that's the way I like it done.

namktqs

Coaching Member
Their are many people only want good things for their children but with don't right way. Congrats who parents do good job.