What kind of person must I become to achieve all I want?

Francis Sabutey

Nobody ca tell the kind of person you are supposed to be to achieve all you want. But by simply following the BE-Do-Have Principle, you can know. Once you know what you know what you want to have and achieve, then you must then determine the kind of person you must become to be able to do what what must be done to get what you need.

Ahmed Hesham

Advisor Member

MartinaK

Advisor Member
Nobody ca tell the kind of person you are supposed to be to achieve all you want. But by simply following the BE-Do-Have Principle, you can know. Once you know what you know what you want to have and achieve, then you must then determine the kind of person you must become to be able to do what what must be done to get what you need.
Hi Francis,

It is all about your transformation process and I agree you do not know all answers at the beginning of your journey. But as long as you have the vision and keep going all other bits and pieces will come.

Francis Sabutey

Hi Martinak,
Thanks a million.
I really understand the Law of Correspondence which says, " As within, so without". Once I create the vision of what I want in my life into my mind and keeps meditating
on it, this picture will get into my subconscious mind and transfer my " without" so that it comes in conformity with my within!

MartinaK

Advisor Member
Exactly. You are right. You do not have to know all answers at the beginning or "how". As long as keep focusing on your goal, you slowly rewrite your subconscious mind and it will figure out for you.
Many thanks for your comments.