What is your favorite meditation place?

george.yc

Hi,

I have been meditating for almost 1year. My favorite place to meditate is in forest close to water. I really like the sounds of nature.

But sometimes I meditate at home. I also visited group meditation but did not like it much.

What is you favorite places to meditate?

George

george.yc

Hey, for me best place is also in home. I sit in a chair and meditate.
Try to find your perfect place, and meditate there, and in same time, if it´s possible.
For me it´s working best that way.
Sounds great. Have you ever tried group meditation?

denydritz

Coaching Member
I've only meditated at home, I've never tried doing it outdoors. Though I have visited a place that was very fresh and serene, just being there made me feel healthy. I think meditating there would be very refreshing.

I haven't tried group meditation per se, but I have joined online group meditations. Have you tried that? There's (supposedly) a group vibration that applies even though we aren't together physically.

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
I've enjoyed meditation at the beach and in the mountains. Any sound of nature around me without the disturbance of traffic eg. helps me with meditation.

Unfortunately most of the time I'm meditating at home, which works fine as well :) Listening to waves or nature helps as well.

All the best,
Mick

AuzuParslas

My absolute favourite spot to meditate is on top of the nearby hill where you can see the entire town.

Conveniently there's a large rock on top for me to sit on. Whenever I'm up there I literally feel like I'm in a movie scene. There are no people passing by since there is only one path that leads up there which makes this place even more special.

I do meditate at home as well as climbing a hill every single day takes a lot of effort. But the top of the hill is a lot more enjoyable experience.

Another place I like a lot is on the nearby river where there are rocks stacked and are ideal to sit right next to a waterfall. But it's quite a walk, therefore, again, it takes a bit too much effort to go there every day.

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
My absolute favorite spot to meditate is on top of the nearby hill where you can see the entire town.
That's absolutely amazing. I would be so blessed if there would be a hill where I could see the whole town haha. Probably wouldn't go every day like you said, but once a week sounds great!