What is one of the biggest lessons you've learned in your life ?

denydritz

Coaching Member
Learn how to learn.

The skill of learning is very important to me because it helps me to learn new knowledge efficiently. Growing a love for learning is also important because success involves staying up to date with the latest development, whether on a global perspective, or on a local perspective related to your field of work/business.

One of the tools I use in learning is mind mapping. It's one of the tools that has helped me very much to absorb knowledge, especially in personal development, by breaking down the information, looking at the major themes and the flow of thinking.

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Some of the biggest lessons I've learned in my life include accepting as many temp assignments as you can and to never assume you don't have to learn something about a company prior to an interview just because of the industry it's in. All this helped me launch my job hunting blog, my most critical work.

This is such a great topic. One of the greatest lessons that I have learnt in life, is to see every challenge as an opportunity to grow and develop. Undoubtedly, we can all testify that in our path to progress we have been confronted with so much adversity. Yet, our perspective of viewing things really influence how we deal with that challenge. Do we regard it as adversity or difficulty? Or, do we ask ourselves, what can we learn from that experience? When we are able to adopt such a viewpoint, then we can live a more fulfilling and rewarding life and eliminate so much stress. This is a lesson that I have learnt and still need to be more mindful of everyday.

DayProv

Advisor Member
The greatest lesson I learn is from this quote from Charlie Munger: "To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. The world is not a crazy place yet, to reward a bunch of undeserving people."
Simply, when you have a goal (and I think every person should have at least one), and you aren´t reach it yet, you have 2 options.
Honestly review your attempts, your work and your dedication. I simply ask myself: Do I Deserve What I want?
And if my (honest) answer is that I don´t, I simply eliminate distractions and put to work. Weather it´s my health situation, my work or my relationship.
The key (and biggest lessons of mine) is, always start from yourself, then you can start finding external reasons of your problems.

Great question! One of the biggest lessons I've learned is how important it is to have caring, and loving people in our lives. Much of our happiness comes from sharing with others, and by having good communications skills, empathy, and social intelligence, we can make strong bonds with our friends, family, and co-workers. Connection with people is so important for living joyfully.

7 Virtues for Success

Henry Mukuti

Advisor Member
Very good question indeed. There are many lesson I have learned but one of my best lessons is being of service to humanity. I have realised that the more helpful and trust worthy you are, the more valuable and dependable you become to the people that come into contact with you.

Nature has a way of drawing or rather giving you back what you are worth. Human beings where created to serve one another and if you do it as a service there is more satisfaction and gratitude from the people you are serving. It's also very fulfilling when you lend a hand to someone.

We can make a difference if we all become service oriented beings.

Do more things that make you happy

Be brave to take action!

Along the life, someone will always be faced with so many decision which has to be made and most of the time, we scare to take a decision, especially the one which will impact big part of our life. We are afraid of the consequences, but learning from successful people, they always quick in taking decisions and slow in changing them (and only when it is needed).

Take action in pursuing our dreams. Opportunities not always come in front of us directly, most of the time they will just come as a whisper and we should learn to recognize that whisper. And when they tickles our heart, it means that, they are something we want to pursue.

https://wealthymindcircle.launchpad.inboxblueprint.net/