What is definition of happiness for you?

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
For me definition of happiness is Balance.
Balance I think is most important word, when someone seeking happiness and success.
Imagine, you have great car, house, you are the best in your job - you have great career.
But, have in a bad condition, you don´t feel good, you are unhealthy,
Or your relationships isn´t good, you argue a lot with your family, wife/husband, friends.
If your life will be like I mention above, Would you be happy?
You would be professionally on the top, but I think, no one could feel so fulfilled.
Because for me, happiness and success is only, when all important areas of my life fit together.
For me these areas are:
Health
Professional life
Personal life

How you define happiness?
And what are your areas of happiness?

Thanks for sharing your opinion!

denydritz

Coaching Member
Happiness for me is gratitude for all the blessings we have in life, and being able to help other people. I am very happy and feel satisfied when I can help someone solve a problem they have.

I think that happiness isn't a function of an outside event happening, but how we choose to feel inside. I express my happiness by expressing gratitude and helping people who have problems.

Cheers!

For me: happines is way of thinking, living and loving.

There is no reason to be un-happy for a long time while you are still breathing and living.

I like to be happy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
To me happiness is responsibility.

As long as I'm responsible for everything in my own life, I can do something to change it. The process of changing something makes me a happier person.

So really responsibility allows me to keep moving and being proactive, where pointing fingers to other people or circumstances creates discomfort and depression because it means I cannot do anything about it, until I take responsibility.

It's even so important to me that I wrote an article about responsibility if you're interested in learning more about my thought process behind this.

All the best,
Mick

Last edited by a moderator:
Ecstasy, the feeling of not the drug lol ✨

I'm a very intense and extreme person so happinessto me isn't calm or always comfortable, I feel happiest when I lose myself in something and feel the highest of highs, I like to take other people there too.

Transcendance but I tend to run people who like to stay safe up the wrong way!

Hapiness is a way of being. And it seems that people make themselves happy thorugh various means, be it responsibility, gratitude, balance, ecstasy, love.

For me happiness is that which you feel no matter what you do and no matter what happens to you. And gratitude for being human beings for being alive, for being here now is the strongest one that reminds me that there is no way to be but happy.

We are experiencing a way of living that is so unique and beautiful. We are free to make this experience a wonderful experience or we can make it a living nightmare. It is just a mindset that we need to adjust. And the society and our evolutionary impulses makes this mindset attainment a bit hard. I think later in the future we will finally understand that the way we feel is 100% our choice.