What do you think about this goal-setting technique?

DayProv

Advisor Member
There are literally a few skills you need to develop for a better quality of life.
I bet you would agree with me, that goal setting can´t be miss out from this list.

Perhaps, you set a bunch of goals for yourself, but, somehow you can´t manage to fulfill them.
The main difference is in achievability these goals. That´s why I wrote this article.

You´ll discover the #1 strategy for setting goals and actually achieve them.
If you want to discover this technique, check it out.

What do you think about this technique?

Last edited by a moderator:

denydritz

Coaching Member
I've used the SMART goal-setting approach before with some success.

But I later learn that we can't control achieving our goals if they are results. We can only control our goals if they are actions. For example, achieving a goal of a certain amount of income per month is outside of our control, but achieving a goal of giving a presentation to five prospective clients is fully in our control.

Right now, I prefer to set goals that are actions, so they are 100% achievable. But the problem is those actions we define may not necessarily result in the outcome that we want. I'm still learning about how to truly achieve a certain result using goal-setting approaches.

lifesupplys

I've used the SMART goal-setting approach before with some success.

But I later learn that we can't control achieving our goals if they are results. We can only control our goals if they are actions. For example, achieving a goal of a certain amount of income per month is outside of our control, but achieving a goal of giving a presentation to five prospective clients is fully in our control.

Right now, I prefer to set goals that are actions, so they are 100% achievable. But the problem is those actions we define may not necessarily result in the outcome that we want. I'm still learning about how to truly achieve a certain result using goal-setting approaches.
That is a great point! I agree we should have "inner goals" for example to be more patience. Which in my experience leads to wonderful outer results or at least an inner positive reaction to anything on the outside that comes with the accomplishment of our inner goals.