What do you see/feel/hear during meditation?

Do you meditate?

• Total voters

lifesupplys

Everyone I talk to who meditates experiences different things. What do you experience when you meditate? Do you have visions or see anything? Maybe interesting colors, shapes, full blown images. Do you hear anything? How do you feel? Share your experiences. Have any of you had an Out of Body experience/astral projection during meditation?
I have a different experience every time I meditate. You cant really put it into words but I heard someone say its like practicing dying or focusing your energy away from the senses. I often see blue light. Overall its always different but always great

lifesupplys

Everyone I talk to who meditates experiences different things. What do you experience when you meditate? Do you have visions or see anything? Maybe interesting colors, shapes, full blown images. Do you hear anything? How do you feel? Share your experiences. Have any of you had an Out of Body experience/astral projection during meditation?
I often time see a blue light flicker in my 3rd eye view and this may sound strange I see my reflection is light. One day we will all drop this mind and body and somebody said that is what meditation essential is practicing dying.

denydritz

Coaching Member
I don't see anything when I meditate, but I do visualize energy colors according to the chakra system at certain points in my body. I've had what I assume to be an astral projection experience, but it was when I was sleeping. I was reading a course about astral projection and decided to try it, and what I experienced is described in the course.

andrewt

I just start to feel my head in a certain way as if my neurons are more active and more stimulated. I can feel my thoughts more distant and easier to control. I don't see or hear anything in particular. I just feel certain things. Other times when I meditate longer I start to feel my entire body stimulated and energized.