What do you have for breakfast?

Shivam Chhuneja

Hey, I used to have Muesli etc. when I was in Europe for my matches, but recently I got started with Herbalife shakes and I like the smoothie in the morning. The ingredients are not just milk and herbalife, but along with it a couple of fruits and oats..:D It makes me not feel hungry for the next 3-4 hours. :D

Marlena

Advisor Member
Usually I have a yoghurt with some muesli + bananas and orange juice/tea (in the past I was always drinking coffee but nowadays I avoid caffeine).
This is enough for me, because in the morning I am not hungry at all :)

RebuildYourself

Muesli is a very good meal for breakfast.
Its a mix of cereals, fruits, and nuts, its all you need to start your day :)

Marlena

Advisor Member
Muesli is a very good meal for breakfast.
Its a mix of cereals, fruits, and nuts, its all you need to start your day :)
It is also quite cheap and fast to do breakfast. Making sandwiches (like I was doing before) takes much more time ;)

V

vsteffen

Breakfast is always my biggest meal of the day. 4 Eggs with peppers and spinach, a few pieces of fruit (usually pineapple and cantaloupe), greek yogurt and milk/gatorade/water.

onmyway

First of all I drink a glass of warm water, after that I cook for myself omelette with runner beans, sweet peppers, tomatoes and Mozarella cheese and have it with a cup of coffee.

Tallstack

Hey,

what do you usually have for breakfast and what is healthy breakfast for you?

Recently, I came across this funny YouTube video about what people eat for their breakfast. :)
I've never really had a weight problem but I did notice as I aged I couldn't get my weight below 180. At 5'11" that's not bad but I'm also small boned and all my excess weight was in my waistline. M

My significant other went on a no sugar, low carb eating life style. It's not really a diet per se just a little different way of eating.

Basically, we count carbs not calories. I've lost 15 lbs and can't believe how much energy losing that little bit of weight has given me.

I still have a bagel at breakfast but it's made from soy and almond flour which has a lot of fiber. And, can't believe this, but I can put quite a bit of cream cheese on that sucker!!

If you have a really big sweet tooth you'll have to adjust more than I have but you can have a cheat day and still lose weight.

Unbelieveable.

RaymondSteffen

Eggs and coffee - the best breakfast for me
start off with a fresh juice. Lots of greens and other vegetables and take phenq supplement. Then I'll have either a smoothie with lots more greens and proteins (chia and hemp seeds) or make a cereal with fruit, nuts and seeds with almond milk.
Eggs + Coffee and Fresh Orange Juice + Salad on alternate days for me.

Last edited:

denydritz

Coaching Member
I used to drink green smoothies, but lately I've not been drinking them. My favorite blend is banana, beet, strawberry, and kale or coriander, with a dash of cayenne pepper powder.

Today I had beef burger and egg sandwich with burnt black toast (left the fire too large lol).

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
For the last 2 years, I've been doing intermittent fasting most of the time. This means that I don't eat anything between about 8 pm and 2 pm (eating window of 6 hours). Not only do I do a lot of other stuff in the mornings, I also read about the health benefits of intermittent fasting.

After been doing it for a very long time now I can tell you this: I feel much more energetic than when I eat something in the morning. My mind feels more clear and I feel that my brain loves it. I feel super energetic and sharp and I've got absolutely no hunger.

Now you don't want to dive immediately into Intermittent Fasting because you might have trouble adapting. But you should definitely give it a try in my opinion. Don't be scared that you'll eat too little as you can still adjust the amount of food you eat. However, it becomes difficult to eat over 3000 calories in such a short period of time if you're a big guy.

It's a great way to lose fat and have more energy in the mornings. This is also the time that I do most of my productive things.

All the best,
Mick

Last edited by a moderator:

NelsonNichols

For the last 2 years, I've been doing intermittent fasting most of the time. This means that I don't eat anything between about 8 pm and 2 pm (eating window of 6 hours). Not only do I do a lot of other stuff in the mornings, I also read about the health benefits of intermittent fasting.

After been doing it for a very long time now I can tell you this: I feel much more energetic Dbal max reviews plus than when I eat something in the morning. My mind feels more clear and I feel that my brain loves it. I feel super energetic and sharp and I've got absolutely no hunger.

Now you don't want to dive immediately into Intermittent Fasting because you might have trouble adapting. But you should definitely give it a try in my opinion. Don't be scared that you'll eat too little as you can still adjust the amount of food you eat. However, it becomes difficult to eat over 3000 calories in such a short period of time if you're a big guy.

It's a great way to lose fat and have more energy in the mornings. This is also the time that I do most of my productive things. If you want to read more, I've written a complete article on Intermittent Fasting here.

All the best,
Mick
I've also heard a lot about fasting and intermittent fasting and now you've inspired me to start practicing it. Heading over to read your article.

Last edited:

daz1056

I love my smoothie,

200ml coconut water
kale
1 apple
blueberry's
root ginger
flax seeds
chia seeds
Super green powder
Maca powder
Oats

Soooo much energy thoughout the day.

Andrea

Hey, I used to have Muesli etc. when I was in Europe for my matches, but recently I got started with Herbalife shakes and I like the smoothie in the morning. The ingredients are not just milk and herbalife, but along with it a couple of fruits and oats..:D It makes me not feel hungry for the next 3-4 hours. :D
i love to have muesli also

avdpeas

I usually have my own version of muesli:

1/3 cup organic gluten-free quick-cooking oats
1/3 cup walnuts
1/4 cup "craisins"
1 tbsp ground flax
1 tsp ground saigon cinnamon

I mix the contents in a cereal bowl, add a little more than 2/3 cup water, mix again, and microwave it for 1 min 35 secs. Then I let it sit on the table for any time from fifteen minutes to a half hour.

It is lacking nutrition, I know. And microwaving it doesn't help either. I would like to clean up my diet more and eat more healthfully; mainly more vegetables and fruits.