What countries have you visited?

IsabelleChan

Everybody, share your travelling experience here! For me, I've been to Britain, France, Thailand, China and Taiwan. Among these countries, France is my favorite. I've fallen in love with this country, HARD, for seven years by now. I felt instantly connected to this country the moment I landed on Paris and I swore if I had enough capital, I would live there forever.

What are some of the countries that you've visited in your life and which country do you particularly like?

Actually I have numbers of country that already visited but one I never forget is when I visited Philippines, though the country is not so large in terms area but the people there have a great heart and they are very polite to the visitors they threat us very well. I love the foods, the people, the beaches and the scenery of course.

IsabelleChan

Actually I have numbers of country that already visited but one I never forget is when I visited Philippines, though the country is not so large in terms area but the people there have a great heart and they are very polite to the visitors they threat us very well. I love the foods, the people, the beaches and the scenery of course.
I've never been to the Philippines before but I'd really love go there once. It seems to be a really vibrant city with energetic people and culinary delights. Indigenous people have a strong effect on our impression of that country and it's the same with me in Paris. I've met great people there and they make me want to go there again and again.

Jessi

I grew up in the United States, so I have been around the country quite a bit.

Outside of that, I went to London when I was in college. I specified the city instead of the country of England because I didn't travel anywhere outside of that city.

I lived in Canada for a year and that's where my fondness really lies. I loved Vancouver.

IsabelleChan

I grew up in the United States, so I have been around the country quite a bit.

Outside of that, I went to London when I was in college. I specified the city instead of the country of England because I didn't travel anywhere outside of that city.

I lived in Canada for a year and that's where my fondness really lies. I loved Vancouver.
Wow! I'd really love to have your travelling record. I dream of moving to the United States some day because this country is simply too amazing. I want to work in the United Nations just like my idol Aung San Suu Kyi did and fight for women's rights. The United States is truly a place that advocates human rights and promotes freedom.

I went to London seven years ago and stayed with my cousin's family. It's a pleasurable experience, and Londoners are all very nice. I didn't go anywhere else too, but I believe that London has captured the essence of the country. I'd probably go to the country side next time to get a different taste of London!

Canada is among one of the places that I must visit in my life. I've heard that the environment is comfortable and nice there, so it's a really good place to relax and have fun.

bneil

I grew up in a tropical country here in the South east part of Asia, I would like to go traveling to other parts of the world if God permits me, I hope I could meet all of you guys.

marlinealcott

USA, Canada, Laos, Thailand and Cambodia.

Of those, I had the best time in Laos, but Thailand is a close second. :)

R. Paradon

Too many places...but never enough. I was born in the States, but have been to Germany, China, So. Korea, Laos, Viet Nam, Cambodia. P.I., and probably a few others that I have forgotten, but now, for the last six years I have been living in Thailand and this is probably where I will stay! The Philippines were my second choice but Thailand won out because it is a Buddhist country and I fit in pretty well here.

daisyhongjuly

I've been to 25 different countries and only 10 states! Never made that road trip across the US.... I have never been to Asia and there are several countries there I would like to visit, but now that I have kids you could not pay me to get on a plane with them until they are older.
Favorite countries so far are Norway, Jamaica and Australia which was a surprise. I figured people raved about it because it is English-speaking and western, but it was really awesome, especially for the birds and wildlife.
The hardest part of traveling is buying the ticket - after that, it is EASY & you just gotta GO!!!

hollyholidaze

My parents took us to the Galapagos & Ecuador when we were teenagers, and that was my favorite travel experience. Side-note: You forget in thinking about the wonder of the Galapagos that you are also on a pacific island, so once we walked down to the beach on Santa Cruz Island, we also got a bit of a tropical beach vacation. And the sand was the most incredible I have ever felt - it was the consistency of flour. Thanks for making me cruise down memory lane!

Dorothy

I have visited Mexico and even lived there for about a year it is really nice there, and the people are so friendly and eager to assist you in anyway they can, I've been to san ciro de acosta, s.l.p, Monterey, Laredo, to name a few places, I really like going there. ANother place I would like to go, Spain, france and Italy.

betty blue

I live in the UK, in a small town in a rural county. I`ve travelled in Europe ( Greece, France, Austria, Switzerland, Netherlands-Amsterdam!) I`m drawn to big cities as I live in a quiet place, so I`d love to move to London, but its very expensive- maybe better to just visit, as we find Londoners are not as friendly as people elsewhere in the UK! Worldwide, I`d like to explore the USA, you`ve got great cities, lovely scenery, and friendly people! Also Australia; again people seem very friendly and welcoming, and Japan. In fact, there`s loads of places I`d like to visit- the only constraints being time and money!

zararina

Coaching Member
I have not been in any countries yet since my focus is to visit first as much islands as possible here in the Philippines. I might travel on some Asian countries next year with some friends.

pafjlh

To be honest I was born in the United States and have never left the country. For that matter I have only been in two other states other then the one I was born in. I guess I'm not much of a traveler, and to be honest the idea of leaving this country kind of makes me nervous. I guess I am not the type who wants to go around exploring, but more of a home body.

kai_uk

I have been to Australia and strongly recommend it to anyone and everyone. It has beautiful beaches and clear water so you can see the fishes and rays swimming all around you. There are mountain regions for those who like hiking, and also a rain forest with interesting wildlife. If you are more into cities then Sydney is a great place to hang out. Although, shopping isn't all that great tbh so stick to NY, London , & Paris if you're after the latest designer clothes and accessories.

Dan_Bukowski

Advisor Member
I live in the USA and I have visited: England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Canada, Jamaica and will be visiting the Dominican Republic this year!

Thora

Advisor Member
I live in Iceland. I've been to Norway, Sweden, Denmark, UK, Belgium, Netherlands, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Spain, Cyprus, Jamaica and the US (NY and Boston). I plan to go to every country on earth! That is my goal.
Live easy!
Thora MJ