What can I do now?

Whyfern

I've been motivated for a while now. Waking up everyday at 4 am, but to do what? I haven't been able to do anything because I simply don't know what to do. It's my summer right now and I have no idea what to do or what hobby to get into to pass the time and improve myself. Any idea what I can do to improve right now at this moment?

denydritz

Coaching Member
Why do you want to wake up at 4 am? What was the reason for this new habit?

If it's only to wake up early, then you've reached your goal. Some activities I do when I wake up early is pray, read religious scripture, or read books about the human mind, maybe watch some videos on the same topic.

Exercise is a good option to, especially if you live in a rural area or an urban area with a park nearby. Writing is another option, you can write a journal and do a stream of consciousness writing, or you can take the time to think about the deep questions such as what is your life purpose or how to make it a reality.

Bodahir

Why should we give you the answer, while you are the only one who can answer this question?
Why are you motivated? Motivated for what? To wake up early, or is there something else? And what is this something else...

J101

I've been motivated for a while now. Waking up everyday at 4 am, but to do what? I haven't been able to do anything because I simply don't know what to do. It's my summer right now and I have no idea what to do or what hobby to get into to pass the time and improve myself. Any idea what I can do to improve right now at this moment?
It's tough for us to give you a valuable answer here when we don't know what you're interested in, good at, or motivated by.

It's great you're getting up early - I've definitely found that can help boost your productivity, but obviously it's a little pointless if you're not doing anything with that time.

As a general answer, using that time to develop a high-income skill is almost always a good idea. A skill that is transferable to many different jobs/industries/businesses - like sales, public speaking etc. Even if you don't quite know what you want to do long-term yet, you can't go far wrong investing time into mastering a skill that there's always high demand for. Good luck!

Autologie

Think. That are the times that you have to think about everything in your life in order to know better yourself, set and organize your main goals. Your main goals have to burn with passion, when you really feel passionate about something and that gives you power, that's the right way to go! Remember also that one of the main causes of boredom is the abandonement (stopping) of a previous goal that you considered being unable to make it. If that's is the case rekindle your main goal and work towards it!