Books that have inspired me are:
- Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill
- The Slight Edge - Jeff Olson
- Awaken The Giant Within - Anthony Robbins
- The Energy Bus - Jon Gordon
- How To Win Friends & Influence People - Dale Carnegie
- Rich Dad Poor Dad - Robert Kiyosaki
- Secrets of the Millionaire Mind - T. Harv Eker
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People - Stephen R Covey
I've been averaging 1 book a month. I do my best to read 10 pages a day. The compound effect of reading is unreal if you keep it consistent.
I'll put The Richest Man Who Ever Lived on my next book to read
Hi jason! I really admire your reading ethics!