What are your techniques for optimal development and why?

Do you feel the habit technique would work for you?

• No, you're an idiot!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bryan

I'll start with a technique i use. I have a habit card which lists down around 14 things that i follow everyday for a specified amount of time. Typically 3 weeks before i recycle to a new habit card. Now why do i do this? Well because the human mind can focus on so little at a time, for me, i feel development is optimal when you make changes by default. I.E. i can make change in many aspects of my life, without focusing on them, simply by remember to do the habits i have specified. In short: i "Scrape up" change as i go along. What's your technique?

Cynthia

Senior Advisor
Sometimes I carry a card around with one thing on it. That gives me one thing to focus on! Right now I've got six cards, each with one thing on it, that I am using to grow in small ways, one for each card.

allanrsm

Coaching Member
Habits are the difference that creates a momentum towards our success! Without habit we become like a small boat on an ocean: we get effected by external influences and movements happen that are not goal orientated.

Habits are the small expressions of how a goal will be achieved and the character of who we will be when we have attained our goals!