What are the goals you’re working towards?

There are a lot of things I want to do. I’m still deciding whether not to go after certain things.

But, right now my focus is on building great habits for mental and physical health so that I can more affectively go after any current or future goals that I have.
I used to have a couple really amazing best friends, but unexpected things happen. And the you know what hit the fan. Now those friendships are long gone. So I am also focusing on developing great friendships once again.

These are the main things I’m focusing on at the moment. What about you? Big or small, what are the goals you’re focusing your energy on right now, and why?

Reactions: Gio

Gio

Actually, my challenge is always improve my business as a coach.
Most of my time is dedicate to enhance my personl skills to coaching method with books, webinar, online courses etc
I'd like to increase clients, at least 10 by summer.
I launched my restyled website 2 months ago, i'm gposting regulary on socials; I offer my service online and I'm available also on coach.me (do you konw it?).

Actually, my challenge is always improve my business as a coach.
Most of my time is dedicate to enhance my personl skills to coaching method with books, webinar, online courses etc
I'd like to increase clients, at least 10 by summer.
I launched my restyled website 2 months ago, i'm gposting regulary on socials; I offer my service online and I'm available also on coach.me (do you konw it?).
Good for you. I hope you have a lot of success. I think that's a great goal.

Reactions: Gio