What are the best strategies for increasing your confidence?

DayProv

Advisor Member
I know from my own experience, that no matter what your goals are,
lack of confidence can (and WILL) kill all your dreams.

It broke my heart every single time when I see people who are capable of great things,
but they choose not to, simply because they aren´t confident enough.

I was shy, not courageous at all and I learned how to boost my confidence through the roof (the healthy way).

So, good news: You can learn to be more confident, courageous, and much less afraid, too.

That´s the reason, I wrote my recent article where I share 4 best strategies to exponentially increase your confidence.

Last edited by a moderator:
If someone seems to have the incredible self-confidence that does not mean that a person is born with self-confidence, it’s because he or she has worked hard for building self-confidence.
These 2 are the best tips to make self-confidence, to know more

Think of things you’re good at-
Many of the people think that I have no talents so I would like to tell you everyone has strengths and talents. You just need to recognize your strengths. The best way to recognize your strengths is to start asking yourself, see what works and what doesn’t.

Appreciate what you’ve already achieved-
You have achieved several things in your life. we’re not usually focused on what we have achieved. We often focus on what we don’t have. We should appreciate because our confidence is dependent on how we believe we are successful. So focus on your achievements, if you don’t, your self-confidence is likely to be low.

Last edited:

Dora

I just read that our confidence is linked to our self image. If we have positive self image - confidence is part of our self image.

I work on my self image everyday

I made a video exactly on this topic with one of my friends who teaches people social dynamics. I hope you can at least take a few tips from the video.