What Are Most Inspiring Quotes For You?

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
To get what you want, you have to .....
Who knows what follow?
For me, it´s one and only rule of business, of life, of getting what I want.
I know there is many, many rules and tips for successful, happy, Dream Life.
But that sentence, that rule, speaks for every single rule.
It´s from Charlie Munger, and he said:

,,To get what you want, you have to deserve what you want. World is not yet a crazy enough place to reward a whole bunch of undeserving people."

I ask myself, when I struggling with my business, Do I really deserve what I want already?
And my answer was - No!
Every single day, when I feel bad about not being where I want to be, I ask myself that same question.

What is your answer? Do you already deserve what you want?

"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes short again and again, who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause, who at best knows achievement and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat" Theodore Roosevelt

This ones most inspires..

"Be your best self, work your whole life on it. And when you die, you leave the best version of yourself behind."

I believe that this is a vision of life that we all unconsciously strive for.

Last edited by a moderator:

denydritz

Coaching Member
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?"
- Marianne Williamson, A Return to Love

Dont know if someone said it before or I created it based on other similars:

“I am not here to survive, but to live”

That is my top.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
“In this world, you're either growing or you're dying, so get in motion and grow.” - Lou Holtz

I think this one will resonate with most of us here ;)

All the best,
Mick