Useful Gadgets

zararina

Coaching Member
What gadgets do you have that you find really useful in improving your lives or making life easier for you?

PI would say my laptop was the most important gadget for me so far as I am using it to work. I also use it to connect with friends and be able to learn new things and meet new people all over the world through different forums. My cellphone is also important as I also use it to have communication with others.

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Yes, there are many modern gadgets which can be considered to be life-changing or at the very least life-altering. As we are right now technology dependent, we need many gadgets to function much better and to reach other people -- even to the other side of the globe -- instantly.

Right now, I am thankful to my PC and of course to my cellphone as it would be so hard for me to have some money on the pocket without these tools. Aside from these two, we should also give thanks to the whole internet infrastructure. And I think I don't have to elaborate on the importance of the worldwide web. :D

I am not a big fan of gadgets and hence I don't consider any gadget that outstanding to have made a life-changing difference in my life. Surely in this era of technological boom one has to be dependent on the computer and cellphones to certain extent but it is not something that I cannot live without. In earlier times people lived very well without those. In changing eras artificial needs and cravings of various items and commodities are created to make things sell more and I don't wish to join those group of people. I can do with whatever little technology is available to me and if I were to give up all of it tomorrow, even though I might struggle initially to cope with the loss but I will not die without it (as some people think). So gadgets are not indispensable to me.

If we're counting computers are "gadgets" then most definitely that. It has changed my life in a thousand different ways and I wouldn't be the person I am today without it. At all.

Beyond that, I would say my camera. I use it constantly and the pictures I record with it are really important to me.

My computer, definitely. Not only has it made my life easier, but also cheaper too. My mother lives on the other side of the world, and now that I have skype I can talk to her for free. A phone call would cost me around £35.00.

MyDigitalpoint

Advisor Member
Seems like for most of us the computer is the most valuable gadget we can own.

In my list it's my top priority followed by my cell phone (nothing fancy, just a mean to communicate) and my portable AM/FM radio, which is something hardly found built in any modern gadget that comes just with FM.

A

artistry

The one gadget tha, I find very useful, is my computer I do not indulge in many other pieces of equipment. One gadget comes out and the next week there is one better. So I just watch with interest.

supergirl

My phone is perhaps the most important and life improving gadget that I own. I am a firm believer however, that we rely to heavily on technology these days, so try not to invest too much of my time into them.

Here's something a little out of the box, one that really helped me out was this little device I bought to generate white noise. It helps me get to sleep at night, which really has a positive effect on me the next day.

There are definitely some gadgets that we can barely live without. I have to bring my cellphone and laptop with me always because they keep me connected with my friends, family and the world. I've started to earn money online a few months ago so I have to keep myself updated 24/7.

Jean Nunez

There are 2 gadgets in my mind that are very useful to me everyday. Cellphone and laptop/desktop. I think communication and being always connected with each other even if someone is from far away place is very important for us.

A decade ago i would have said the satnav. Being able to navigate without huge maps and someone in the passenger seat shouting directions has made driving so much easier. But today i would say the smartphone is the most amazing gadget. An internet enabled mini computer that is also a camera and a torch is an incredible invention and has made my life a lot easier.