Tom Cruise and Mission Impossible

AmazingP

Advisor Member
After absence of five years, Ethan Hunt is back in our screens doing what he loves best: going after bad guys and coming out alive and kicking.

I am always a big fan of Tom Cruise not so much because he is terribly handsome but because of his choices of really big projects. With millions of budget and helmed by really qualified people, Tom Cruise can easily give us what we are looking for, great entertainment and heart-stopping actions.

Here is Tom Cruise swinging from the Burj Khalifa – the current tallest building in the whole world. He was doing one of the stunts for Mission Impossible Ghost Protocol inDubai. This is scheduled to be released worldwide in December 2011. So watch out for it wherever you are!

zararina

Coaching Member
I could say I had enjoyed all of the Mission Impossible movies. It is because it is entertaining to watch how seems to be impossible missions be possible.
In spite of Tom Cruise leading role on Mission Impossible, I like his acting more in the movie Interview With the Vampire. ;)

fancyfingers

I enjoyed Tom Cruise in Interview With The Vampire too. Good film to watch during Halloween season.
With that said, every time I see Tom Cruise, all I can think of is him jumping on Oprah's couch or him telling Matt Lauer he was glib. Now, I cannot watch anything with him in or on.