Thoughts of optimisim

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
Great tips. I also find useful, that if you are doing something new, starting something or anything else. Helps me when I prepare for the worse, I think what if it doesn´t go well? And then, when I prepared for the worse, I feel better known, that all I have to do, is work, learn, and improving myself in anything I started. Then you will eliminate fear of failure.

Queue

Great tips. I also find useful, that if you are doing something new, starting something or anything else. Helps me when I prepare for the worse, I think what if it doesn´t go well? And then, when I prepared for the worse, I feel better known, that all I have to do, is work, learn, and improving myself in anything I started. Then you will eliminate fear of failure.
This is true when you are pursuing happiness, your mind is less focused on what can go wrong, even when there are bumps in the road along the way. Your perspective is much appreciated!

True! I'm a big fan of lifelong learning, and self-improvement
Yeah and the freedom of choice to choose through the fluctuations of learning, progress and achievement to not quit and persevere is where you grow the muscle of willpower and performance rate...

Heard it described like a bird learning to fly it has a go gain some flight and momentum then dips and falls (plateaus) again has another go and pushes forwards and gains height again and moves a little further and repeats this process until its fully gracing the winds climbing great height...

Found that of encouragement in undertaking a new endeavour and a positive and realistic perspective!

Are there any books or reading materials your currently exploring?

Queue

Yeah and the freedom of choice to choose through the fluctuations of learning, progress and achievement to not quit and persevere is where you grow the muscle of willpower and performance rate...

Heard it described like a bird learning to fly it has a go gain some flight and momentum then dips and falls (plateaus) again has another go and pushes forwards and gains height again and moves a little further and repeats this process until its fully gracing the winds climbing great height...

Found that of encouragement in undertaking a new endeavour and a positive and realistic perspective!

Are there any books or reading materials your currently exploring?
I think you may find this an interesting read. (Finding your own north star, By Martha Beck) Click here to view.