Theory in positivity and productiveness

Plokoon111

So this is something that I've been thinking about and understanding it.

This is simply said as the more tired you are the less positive and productive you are. I find in this example in my life this past week. Monday I feel fresh (like a running back in the beginning of a foot ball season) and as soon as the week goes by; even with 8+ hours of sleep.

By Thursday I am burnt out, tired. I had to skip the gym today and then I realize: its fine, its alright if you end up not getting anything done that day if your beat. I believe its alright to have a day or 2 in a week to be a freebie where you come home and just take a nap or watch something. A lot of times when were in that productive mind set we begin to get impatient and attack ourselves when ever we disobey our schedule or decide to do something else.

I'm saying its fine if you end up doing something else, do it and be happy because if you've been working hard on your mind set and habits they aren't going to go away. They will be there!

Kevin Mahoney

Coaching Member
As the week goes on, I find myself getting more tired emotionally. This tends to make me more sensitive and reactivate. My awareness of this dynamic helps me to manage it.

Dennielle Lee

Advisor Member
Thanks to both of you for sharing your experiences with tiredness and fatigue.

It's definitely something I'm familiar with! I have a bit of a chronic health problem at the moment so can feel tired quite often. It can be frustrating, particularly when I am motivated and want to be productive but simply can't focus mentally to get much done.

I can't agree enough with the statement that it doesn't really matter if we have times like this, because as long as we are working on our mindset and beliefs we are taking strides forward to achieving the life we want to be living. And let's face it, all of our goals are actions are focused on creating this kind of life.

I was listening to Abraham Hicks today and she said that our job is to focus on what we want, set the intentions and get into a place of appreciation for where we are at this point in time, because feeling good and vibrating positive energy is what will bring us closer to realising our aspirations in life. Great advice that is pertinent to what we are discussing here.

:)

AnMa

I get triggered by this subject!

I believe we are just not meant to work 5 days a week (or more) 40h (or more)....
I am sick of it and at the moment, I am putting all my effort and focus to change this and start my own business at home and be my own boss!

I have been thinking already like this for years, like, is that all there is? Working, go home, make dinner, too tired to do anything... wait for the weekend, and then on the weekend you either rush to do the grocery, some cleaning, some stuff you don't have time to do on during the week, or you are just too tired to do anything... And you do that for YEAR until you retire, and then you're so exhausted from this life you can't do anything and you get too sick to enjoy the rest of your life?
I REFUSE! lol

I am so glad to have been born in the Internet era, there are so many new possibilities online! And I will change my life!

At the same time, there is a saying that you gotta stop thinking "When I get this, then I'll be happy" or "When this is done or passed, then I'll be happy". We have to learn to be happy right now in the present. That is a huge challenge for me!

But anyway, I believe humans are not meant to just work that much, it doesn't make sense, this is not life.

Plokoon111

I do believe in the correlation that how much energy you have or how awake and focused the more happy you are. I mean look at it this way, we get irritable when something causes resistance so being tired makes more resistance to challenges even things you like and usually like to do.

Dennielle Lee

Advisor Member
I agree with you!
When I have no energy, well, I don't feel well, I don't feel I can do anything, it is frustrating and uncomfortable.... I am not happy when I have no energy!
I completely agree with you! I've learnt that acceptance of how I'm feeling when I feel down and fatigued helps, otherwise it makes me even exhausted struggling against it! :)

Angie Necole

Advisor Member
So this is something that I've been thinking about and understanding it.

This is simply said as the more tired you are the less positive and productive you are. I find in this example in my life this past week. Monday I feel fresh (like a running back in the beginning of a foot ball season) and as soon as the week goes by; even with 8+ hours of sleep.

By Thursday I am burnt out, tired. I had to skip the gym today and then I realize: its fine, its alright if you end up not getting anything done that day if your beat. I believe its alright to have a day or 2 in a week to be a freebie where you come home and just take a nap or watch something. A lot of times when were in that productive mind set we begin to get impatient and attack ourselves when ever we disobey our schedule or decide to do something else.

I'm saying its fine if you end up doing something else, do it and be happy because if you've been working hard on your mind set and habits they aren't going to go away. They will be there!
Take a break is so important for mind, body, and spirit. But if you find burn out is happening a lot, maybe you can tweak your schedule to prevent it from happening as often