The Truth To Losing Weight Naturally & Excellent Tips

There is no easy way to a success, every success deals with core principles that must be applied, its only once when understood the process that it becomes easier for our minds to deal with our situations.

If you want to lose weight First...

First, You must consider changing your diet.
What do you eat? and what time do you eat? do you eat processed foods or food such as chicken, fish, and vegetables? You can lose excess weight just by getting your diet right and eating healthy and drinking pletny of water, no fizzy drinks as they can contatin up to 30g of sugar per drink.

Second, What is your cardio routine like? Steady cardio on an empty stomach will increase your metabolism at speeds for up to 48hours after, if you are trying to build muscle as well as lose weight id recommend sticking to steady cardio like bike machines, steps , cardio such as running burns muscle as well as fat.

• Carbs retain water and can make you look bigger, so a reduction of carbs can help.
  • Sticking to a strict meal plan each week allows you to have a 1 day cheat day, besides its good to throw your body something different as it becomes used to the same routine and the progress can slow down.
  • Body needs to be tricked into confusion, I always found by changing up my meal plan and workout schedule every 2 weeks, it confused my body and I continued to gain muscle and lose fat at a steady progress, or even taking 1 week off, this can be excellent for tricking the body into burning more
  • Boosting your ALKALINE is another huge benefit for weight loss naturally! [Link removed by mod, contact member] to learn the secret.
PM me if you are unsure about anything, id love to hear from you.

Leo

Last edited by a moderator:

rock144

Try to Eat salad and fruits as much as you can. And use Plenty of water and cardio exercise daily to lose your weight.

alva114

Lose weight naturally.

1. Green tea : This herb increases metabolism of the body, causing it to burn more fat at rest and during exercise. Stimulates the central nervous system, causing the body to produce more energy.

2. Mate : This herb is very effective in reducing body fat. It works by increasing the flow of energy that helps burn body fat.

3. Cayenne Pepper: is considered the best natural herbs for weight loss. Red pepper is rich in capsaicin, a substance that helps speed up metabolism and reduce appetite.

4. Ginger: according to the teachings of Tibetan monks Ginger stimulates circulation and improves metabolism. Scientific studies have shown that ginger tea is effective in weight loss, as it contains oils that increase metabolism.

5. Plantain: this rich source of fiber is also a mild laxative. The infusion of plantain is better to drink before a meal,then this plant will not only help burn calories, but also to reduce hunger. Its consumption in combination with diet and exercise will bring impressive results.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lose weight naturally for me is watching your carb intake. Fruits are great but the truth is our bodies only require so many vitamins and minerals and everything else gets...well, you know.

Out bodies use carbs for energy before anything else. If we have carbs left over at the end of the day what does our body do with those extra carbs??

It deposits them as fat some place on our body. If this continues well, you can probably see where this is going.

So if we limit our carbs and we run out of them before the day is up then our body will switch to burning fat.

Voila. We start losing weight. It takes more energy to burn fat than it does carbs. Plus, carbs have about 4 calories per gram (I think it's grams) and fat has 9 calories per gram. Maybe it's ounces. I'll check.

But anyway, it's worked for me.

I love seeing these "Lose Fat In 5 Minutes Articles" they're such bullshit. I want to call them all out.

Theres a simple formula for fitness, eat less calories than you burn off + exercise regularly = healthy lifestyle

I did a piece taking the piss out of those websites and how to catch out a bullshit website check it out here https://infinityillusion.com/lose-fat-quickly/

Dont let the title fool you

Last edited:
I agree you can lose weight if you burn more calories than you take in.

However, most people fail at keeping that up.

Of course, people fail at the low carb thing to but it just seems simpler to cut out the sugar and excess carbs. You still shouldn't gouge yourself but you really don't have to count calories. Which can be difficult.

Lose weight naturally.

1. Green tea : This herb increases metabolism of the body, causing it to burn more fat at rest and during exercise. Stimulates the central nervous system, causing the body to produce more energy.

2. Mate : This herb is very effective in reducing body fat. It works by increasing the flow of energy that helps burn body fat.

3. Cayenne Pepper: is considered the best natural herbs for weight loss. Red pepper is rich in capsaicin, a substance that helps speed up metabolism and reduce appetite.

4. Ginger: according to the teachings of Tibetan monks Ginger stimulates circulation and improves metabolism. Scientific studies have shown that ginger tea is effective in weight loss, as it contains oils that increase metabolism.

5. Plantain: this rich source of fiber is also a mild laxative. The infusion of plantain is better to drink before a meal,then this plant will not only help burn calories, but also to reduce hunger. Its consumption in combination with diet and exercise will bring impressive results.
How is this natural?

Most people know what to do but don't do it. The problem with weight loss is not that we don't know a strategy. If we google how to loose weight we will be given millions of articles and resources. But why is most of America still overweight with hypertension and diabetes destroying their lives. What stops people from implementing the strategy is the inability to focus and commit defiantly. You gotta start training your mind for commitment and consistency. One way of doing this conditioning the focus of your mind.

Here are 3 reasons why people fail at their goals.

1. We underestimate how long a task will take.
2. Or we overestimate how long it will take.
3. We underestimate our ability to achieve our goal

You can focus your mind in a way that will get you to take action.

Here is a couple of tips from the from Chapter 3 in Focus: 2 Hour Mindset Shift for Productivity and Self-discipline

1. Eliminate distractions - I'm surprised how many people still think multitasking is productive. Bust that myth ASAP.
2. Prioritize - When life is hectic everything seems important, but there is a way to distinguish, the book shows how.
3. Schedule - Simple but rarely used tool - calendar. It gets you to commit to a specific time not some vague idea that can be overlooked if you get busy or tired.

Bonus: Commit publicly - tell someone who is going to keep you accountable that your going to workout 3 days a week for 30 minutes.

Hope that helps.

I learned a lot about what human body is and what food is and experimented to see what works for me. I realized that almost all of us have different list when talking about healthy foods. I said I learned a lot but I procrastinate on starting my diet. What I did learn and what I will start living is that you have to do diet plan (and almost every other plan in your life) that works for life. Not for a week, month or a year. If it is hard to do it all the time you will fizzle and eventually give up as I did. There are few authors and one in particular that explain to me what food is and what it isn't - and also what body is. I am starting my new "diet for life" tomorrow. Wish me luck ;)

My natural method for weight loss is Skipping!!! With the help of it, I lost 3 kgs in 3 weeks and total of 10kg in 2 months only just by skipping and reducing carbo intake to half. Also, I have never gained weight back for 6 years now.

My Daily Routine was -

I used to skip for 15 to 20 min every morning. Repetition at 100 per min. I use only plastic ropes as cloth one too slow.

Skipping is a much better exercise, then running. A 10 min skipping is equal to jogging for 20 min. When you start skipping the initial stage will look tough. I remember when I first started skipping, I can't even skip continuously for one min. So it requires a lot of determination.

Mick IOM

Coaching Member
Hi @Jenell_Cave

That's a great achievement, thanks for sharing that with us!

Skipping is a much better exercise, then running. A 10 min skipping is equal to jogging for 20 min.
This is so true! Skipping is a high-intensity exercise that definitely makes you tired faster, but allows you to burn much more as well.

Personally, I believe that the afterburn effect (calories you burn extra during the day because you've been exercising) is much greater than running.

Although running comes with some advantages if your goal is to lose fat I recommend what @Jenell_Cave is doing :)

Personally, I'm running again (as my goal is to become fast), but as for burning fat, I prefer my calisthenics body routine that really gets me fired up with higher intensity.

All the best,
Mick

dwaterman

I love seeing these "Lose Fat In 5 Minutes Articles" they're such bullshit. I want to call them all out.

Theres a simple formula for fitness, eat less calories than you burn off + exercise regularly = healthy lifestyle

I did a piece taking the piss out of those websites and how to catch out a bullshit website check it out here https://infinityillusion.com/lose-fat-quickly/

Dont let the title fool you
I totally agree. I call this the "lottery mentality" for weight loss. People want to lose weight, lose it fast and with no effort. If you are 50 lbs overweight, it is a two year project to get back to your target weight. Many people think "but that's so long". My answer is, would you rather be 25 lbs lighter in 1 year or 1 pound heavier, which is what you will be with the get-thin-quick gimmicks.
For me, the most important factor in losing weight and keeping it off was self-efficacy. I came across the concept in a research article and then bought a book about it. Basically, if you do not have confidence that you can execute the behaviors necessary to lose weight on a regular basis, you don't stand a chance. The battle begins in your mind. Once you understand self-efficacy and what affects it, you can stay on a healthy path.