The Power Of Gratitude.

Karen

Never in my life did I realize what the power of Gratitude really means.
Not until I started practicing it and within 28-30 days, my life took a swing for the better.
Wow ! To think you struggle for years and don't know what is wrong and what happiness is.

You get taught when you are young to say thank you, but never did I realize the real meaning of this thank you. (Until a few months ago.)

If anybody around here is in search of Happiness, I really suggest by starting with Gratitude.

Nickmens

Never Give Up On Your "Accomplishable" Goals

Do not give up.

Do not give up on your "accomplishable goals" because someone does not believe in you or your goals.

There are over 7 BILLLION people (officially) on this planet. Do not be discouraged because 1 person or even 10,000 People have given up on you. If you substract 100,000 people (those who do not believe in you or your goal) from 7 Billion. How many people are left? You do the calculation. Those people have not heard or seen what you have, so what makes you think, you have to give up? Do not.

The truth is you have the inner-ability to believe in yourself and to start making positive changes in reaching your "accomplishable" goal(s).

Please remember, that success leaves clues. There are proven principles of true success. Spend your waking hours finding them, learn about them and most importantly act on them.

So do not give up. Seek the relevant knowledge you need and begin to apply it to your situation.

It is possible, if you truly believe. Because the most important person you need to believe in you is YOU (says Eric Thomas). I agree on that 1000%.

Please do not forget to share your comments.

To Your True Success,
Nick.

Karen

Hi Nick
Thanks for very true words.
Get's a person thinking even more.
I see you wrote a book.
Looks very interesting.

Nickmens

Hello Karen,

I liked your post on the "Power of Gratitude". Maybe you can expand on the thought into a book.

Yes I have written about the "Power of Inner-Ability"

Thanks for your liking of my post.

Nickmens

Hello Karen,

I appreciate your intended support (wanting to buy my book).

I am on KDP Select Program (meaning I cannot sell the digital version of my new book, anywhere else for 90 days). However you can buy and read it on your laptop or computer or smartphone by downloading the Free Reader from Amazon. Please go here>>>http://amzn.to/1iivsVl

Please let me know how you get on.

PS: Have you thought about writing on your page title "Your happiness has no LIMITS"? I think it will be a great book. I will be happy to do a bit of proof reading for you.

Thanks
Nick

Karen

Hi Nick
Wow, thanks a lot I've decided to start immediately. Thanks, I will definitely ask you to proof read. Appreciate it a lot!

Karen

Access Your Brain

Hey Karen, hey Nick!

I liked your conversation and this topic... :) Actually, there is an increasing research on the nature of gratitude, its causes, and its positive consequences for our health and mental / emotional well-being. Basically, the feeling of gratitude means to take nothing for granted.

There is a complex relationship between thoughts, moods, brain chemistry, endocrine function, and functioning of other physiological systems in our bodies which is a domain of a popular study of happiness and emotional well-being.

Karen

Hey Nick,
Me again... needed to tell you that I bought your book on my friends name Carole Green and we both read your book. To say the least we both think it is potent! Wow, thanks for a very good book... I am busy writing a review about your book and posting it to my blog soon. Great work!;)

Nickmens

Hello Karen
Hey Nick,
Me again... needed to tell you that I bought your book on my friends name Carole Green and we both read your book. To say the least we both think it is potent! Wow, thanks for a very good book... I am busy writing a review about your book and posting it to my blog soon. Great work!;)

Hello Karen,

Thanks so much for buying the book and also writing a review for it. I really appreciate all your help. Thanks again

Nickmens

Hello Karen,

I have just visited your site (http://www.smalleffortsdaily.com) and when glancing through, saw what you've done for me. I am speechless. I really appreciate your support, going to that extent of recommending my book on your site. Wow! May God richly bless you in all your endeavours.

Your website is very engaging. How is your book coming up? Count me a customer :)

Elaine Reynolds

You may not realize that something as simple as expressing gratitude—something that costs nothing and takes very little time—can have such an impact on your health. Yoga Masters have been teaching for centuries that gratitude is a key component of a happy, balanced and healthy life, but it’s nice to see that it’s in alignment with modern findings. A comprehensive look at gratitude and effects showed that when you routinely appreciate others or even just the positive parts of your life, you can experience: http://ilivetoinspire.com