The Law of Attraction and Your Success Story

Over the last 2 years, I've been able to attract the right mentors, resources and people that help me on the journey to my success. I use the Law of Attraction and think about what I want to achieve and take massive actions every day. I'm gaining the benefit from conditioning my mind thinking of what I want rather than what I don't want or complaining why I don't have it. I'm very confident now and I believe I will reach my goals very soon in the near future.

Has anyone here studied the Law of Attraction?

Isantis Tao

Coaching Member
I have been studying and practicing it for many years. I found that a lot of hte mainstream information about it is actually disinformation, only giving people small bits of information that is often misleading (visualize this and it will come to you - not true! It is the feeling behind the visualization that attracts things!) Here is a video I put together on the law of attraction that you will not find being taught by other teachers:

Tumbleweed

I do not know a lot about this technique, but what i have read seems like it would work, since you are focusing on the goal that you want to achieve in life, and not worrying about what could go wrong.
I also think that there is such a thing as a kind of universal mind connection, so when we put out thoughts and mental images of what we want, it can be picked up by other people who might be of help to us, and it draws them to help us.

I do not know a lot about this technique, but what i have read seems like it would work, since you are focusing on the goal that you want to achieve in life, and not worrying about what could go wrong.
I also think that there is such a thing as a kind of universal mind connection, so when we put out thoughts and mental images of what we want, it can be picked up by other people who might be of help to us, and it draws them to help us.

Yes it works because there's a Reticular Activating System in our brain which allows us to pay attention on the things that we main focus on. Lets say you want a new BMW car and you keep thinking about it, then suddenly you see the BMW cars every where you go. These cars are always there before but you didn't see it until you focus on it and make it as a goal. Your brain will understand that you want a BMW car so it let you see them more often. You can research this phenomenal on the internet and or self help books.

Access Your Brain

Most of the times when talking about attracting things in life people would think of abundance. All of us want to attract abundance into our lives that is not only about wealth, luxury and money, of course. Once you realize that there is always a plenty of opportunities, resources, supplies, and means you can tap into, you just begin thinking in terms of 'abundance' and thereby start manifesting the law of attraction.

You can find these 3 powerful techniques useful for you to attract things you wish - http://accessyourbrain.com/

Elaine Reynolds

The best way to use the Law of Attraction is to realize that you will get exactly what you give your greatest amount of thought too.
Everything that you are living right now you attracted into your life the good the bad and the ugly. Most people do not like to hear this. I didn't like hearing it.
But once you understand the Law of Attraction and learn how to use it to your benefit you will be able to think the thoughts that will help you to live the life that you desire and no longer will you attract the bad and ugly things into your life experience.
So, if you truly believe that everything will work out, then it will. If you believe you will get sick, then you will call sickness into your life.
If you believe that you will be wealthy, then you will have the money that you desire. If you believe that you will be poor, then it will be hard for you to attract riches into your life.

Listen to our podcast show:

http://ilivetoinspire.com/