The importance of taking breaks...

Do you feel like you take enough time for yourself?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

rainbowcloud

When we were younger, our parents would tell us to go play after we finished our homework...
As an adult the "homework" never ends... we can always do MORE.
There's no one except ourselves to tell us when it's enough.
So we have a responsibility for ourselves!

I created a little video to remind you. Hope you like it!

Nas

Have a break is a important part of the happiness ; it's here that we have the pleasure of the things ;-)
Thanks for this nice videos!

Alex@TheMindsetX

Absolutely right!

I'd like to think of having a break as similar to the story of the gentleman who was sawing in a forest to get some wood. When he first started, he observed that he was able to chop down about 3 trees in an hour but as the edge of his saw became blunt without him really appreciating it, it took him longer to cut a tree and he only managed to chop one down in an hour after a while.

Please take time to have a break and sharpen your saw...

When he realised he was not being productive enough, he decided to take a break and sharpen his saw. I guess you undertand the morale of the story. 'Sharpening one's saw' is a very necessary and important action we all need to take from time to time and it basically requires us to take a break, finding time to meditate and develop our intuition; more like taking our intuition to the gym. This way, we are guaranteed renewal, refreshment and increased productivity.

Please take those breaks when you need them.

Alex
Co-founder, TheMindsetX
https://themindsetx.sendlane.com/view/attract-abundance

Nas

You're welcome :) just a little thing day per day then there are many difference in the long term.
For example I have stopped to watch TV, then many change happened in my life: results I have earned time and I'm available for that I like.

rainbowcloud

You're welcome :) just a little thing day per day then there are many difference in the long term.
For example I have stopped to watch TV, then many change happened in my life: results I have earned time and I'm available for that I like.
For me that would be the computer :)
It's funny... when I look back, everytime I changed a little thing in my life it had some sort of impact.
Life kinda seems to love change haha

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
Great video!!!! I loved it. Always, frustration and stress in life come when you're doing something you don't like and that doesn't pay the price of the effort!!... We must take care of ourselves and always do what we love!!

Kezzielee

this really resonated with me, I so often forget to give myself a break, constantly pushing myself. taking time to rest is very important!

thank you for the little video !