The impact of Personal Coaching

Marcel555

I personally had good experiences with personal coaching and it helped me to accomplish some huge goals which otherwise would probably still have been not more than ideas floating in my head. This prompted me to become a Personal Coach myself, and I am almost done with my training. What is your take on the place of coaching in the personal development space. Do you have any experience with it?

J101

I didn't used to buy into it, because I always just thought 'there's so much free information out there, what can a coach tell me?'

But having seen people have a lot of success with it, I've come to realise that a coach/mentor can really help to provide accountability and make the whole process feel less lonely/scary - not only that, they can provide much more specific and relevant advice for your own situation.

I think just a generic 'coach' may not be hugely helpful, but having someone coach you who is in the same position you want to be, and running a similar business or who has overcome similar challenges - well, that could be invaluable!

So although I think most people could probably manage without, I also think the right coach can be great and a huge time saver.