Ten Things Maybe Some Girls Don’t Know About Guys

AmazingP

Advisor Member

1. While they are showing to be tough, guys can also be emotional then they think and they can show it when they love you truly.

2. As customary in our society, guys can be flirt¡ng with many girls all day – however, before they go to sleep they always think on the girl they truly care for.

3. Guys can go crazy when they see their girl smiling.

4. A guy who likes you wants you to be only talking too him -- exclusively.

5. Guys have many weaknesses too just like girls but most of them are putting up many facades to hide them.

6. Guys generally have girls as their weaknesses.

7. When a guy is sharing his problems to you, it means that he really needs someone to talk to. Sometimes you just have to listen.

8. When a guy is asking you to leave from his presence, it can also mean "Please come and listen to me."

9. While most guys would not admit the truth, no guy can ever handle all his problems all by his own.

10. When you found a guy who is willing to sacrifice his convenience, health or sleep just to be at your side, you may found a true love.

Love, learn and be happy! :D :D

zararina

Coaching Member
"6. Guys generally have girls as their weaknesses." This one is proven even in history. LOL
I think I had read those things already although it may not be exactly like that but the thoughts or meanings are nearly same.
I had some guy friends and they sometimes tell me about their problems and I usually just try to listen and advice specially if they would ask for it.

AmazingP

Advisor Member
"6. Guys generally have girls as their weaknesses." This one is proven even in history. LOL I think I had read those things already although it may not be exactly like that but the thoughts or meanings are nearly same. I had some guy friends and they sometimes tell me about their problems and I usually just try to listen and advice specially if they would ask for it.
You must be a good listener then for guys to be opening their problems to you. Anyway, as girls are guys' weakness, would you also say that guys are girls' weakness or is it a designer-labeled shoes or bags? A lot of girls might choose the latter but deep inside they still need a good man to love and cherish them for the rest of their years. Would you agree? :D

zararina

Coaching Member
You must be a good listener then for guys to be opening their problems to you. Anyway, as girls are guys' weakness, would you also say that guys are girls' weakness or is it a designer-labeled shoes or bags? A lot of girls might choose the latter but deep inside they still need a good man to love and cherish them for the rest of their years. Would you agree? :D
Guys could be a girl's weakness too but that could be true for the guys they love.
I mean it become a weakness when a girl still accept a guy who is not treating her well, cheating her, controls her and abused her because of love or for whatever reason it could be.
In a case of guys, majority can not just say no for temptation from girls. (You know what I mean). LOL

A

artistry

All great points about men and their feelings. If women are able to be good listeners, they will more than likely find that the guy they like, will open up to them more and share some of their innermost secrets. But they want to know that you are really listening to them and are not just there without a serious interest in them, as a human being.

Yolanda

Guys are pretty straight forward, so most of the time if they ask you to leave they mean what they say. I agree that guys have weaknesses as well and most of them don't like to ask for help and put on a facade instead. However, when my guy would ask me to leave I would. I'd let him be for a little while and then come back to talk. It shows respect and integrity as well as love and care because you come back and comfort him.

Jessi

8. When a guy is asking you to leave from his presence, it can also mean "Please come and listen to me."
Yep, it sure can. At the same time, if he really wants you to leave, then don't push it and insist he wants to talk. It could upset him more. So yeah, maybe he wants you to listen and you should offer, but be careful not to assume that's always the case.

summerRain

I am actually smiling while I am reading this thread... This is absolutely true!

7. When a guy is sharing his problems to you, it means that he really needs someone to talk to. Sometimes you just have to listen.

---- My fiance always do that.. He just want me to listen with all of his problem but I should never interfere his "rant".. :D

10. When you found a guy who is willing to sacrifice his convenience, health or sleep just to be at your side, you may found a true love.

--- WELL, I ALREADY FOUND MY ONE TRUE LOVE.

AmazingP

Advisor Member
Guys could be a girl's weakness too but that could be true for the guys they love.
I mean it become a weakness when a girl still accept a guy who is not treating her well, cheating her, controls her and abused her because of love or for whatever reason it could be. In a case of guys, majority can not just say no for temptation from girls. (You know what I mean). LOL
You said it well. I guess it could really be different with girls and boys or men and women. We also know that men can easily be distracted with women because of their higher sexual libido compared to women who can be using their rationality a little higher than their sexual urge. :D

AmazingP

Advisor Member
I mean it become a weakness when a girl still accept a guy who is not treating her well, cheating her, controls her and abused her because of love or for whatever reason it could be. In a case of guys, majority can not just say no for temptation from girls. (You know what I mean). LOL
You said it well. I guess it could really be different with girls and boys or men and women. We also know that men can easily be distracted with women because of their higher sexual libido compared to women who can be using their rationality a little higher than their sexual urge. :D

Danielki

Coaching Member
It's funny that point 6. was the first to be commented on as that was the point that stood out the most to me, relating it to my own experiences.

Man has been distracted by women since the days of Adam and Eve.

I enjoy the differences between men and women, just having a conversation with a woman you get to notice the different ways in which we communicate.

I’m unsure as to whether a woman’s libido is lower than a man’s, a woman does however have to be a little more discerning about who she shares her body with, relating to her not wanting to be left holding the baby while a man goes off to scratch another itch, and an unwillingness to be labelled as a slut for wanting what her body naturally craves and desires.

There are definitely remarkable similarities between men and women but as equal as society proposes to make us there will always be something God given that sets us apart.