Queue

There are two forms of depression the minor form, and the chronic manifestation. Sometimes people struggle with an overwhelming feeling of hopelessness, and/or helplessness. Repetitious patterns of stress can trigger these symptoms. The minor form of depression can be managed by learning how to deal with stress. One method that is used to alleviate stress is by being constructively active. Read more of this informative reference https://tm.tips/5rM

Lisa Moore

Thanks for the tips you have shared here. If we feel being depressed or sad try to be opened to anyone you trusted, bursting our feeling could totally change our thoughts and feelings as well.

Queue

Thanks for the tips you have shared here. If we feel being depressed or sad try to be opened to anyone you trusted, bursting our feeling could totally change our thoughts and feelings as well.
Have you or anyone you know suffered with depression?

Queue

Hi, Lisa
I thought that could appreciate this:

Many people experience at least some symptoms of depression at some times in their lives, the experience varies dramatically among people. Some people experience major negative events, such as severe physical injuries or the loss of significant others, without experiencing much depression, whereas other people experience severe depression for no apparent reason. Other important individual differences include differences in extraversion, intelligence, self-esteem, anxiety, aggression, and conformity.

This passage is attributed by Charles Stangor

Plokoon111

I get that when I am anxious, its normal stranger. But the body does strange things, that's for sure.

Queue

I'am aware that it happens with some people. When you become aware of what triggers any condition, the best thing to do is to redirect your thoughts. Find things that will calm you down. This will take practice, you will have to repeat this things without worrying about how long it will take to calm down. The best to way to get a good handle on it, is to seek out a psychologist that you connect with to help guide you through the process of redirecting your thoughts. http://sourceclerk.com