Success

Are you Living From Inside-Out or Outside-In ??

• Yes i know about laws

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sukhveer Singh

Coaching Member
Success is a Progressive Realisation of a worthy ideal.

The Price You have to pay for your Success and Happiness is " be True To Yourself " ....
You can lie to whole world but not yourself.

Be True to Yourself , and you will see Great Improvements in every area of your life .

JJ Inkpen

Well said, guys!
I find the science of success to be one of the most interesting and exciting subjects as it applies to one's life directly!
From Goal setting to vision and mission statement through character and inter-personal to values and mindset there are various aspects to develop, have found vision and your reason why to be paramount...

What areas have you found to be of main importance and essential amongst all the need to operate well in each area? Goal setting, mindset etc

JJ Inkpen

I think most important areas leading to success are:
- mindset
- correct goal setting
- action (non-procrastinate)
- external (non-selfish) purpose (what keeps you motivated)
- persistance

For finding more, look at my Free Report below, where I explain 4 Simple Rules For Success.
Nice, Yeah great stuff, that's an effective order of arrangement, gives a nice bird's eye view, perspective! I think also being involved with and surrounded by like-minded people and people who you can get advice from, this is one of the key principles Solomon the richest man who ever lived talks about of which we cover in our free report below, your welcome to take a look...

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
Nice, Yeah great stuff, that's an effective order of arrangement, gives a nice bird's eye view, perspective! I think also being involved with and surrounded by like-minded people and people who you can get advice from, this is one of the key principles Solomon the richest man who ever lived talks about of which we cover in our free report below, your welcome to take a look...
Yes you are right, surrounding yourself with like-minded people is essential for success.