Success Principles

simbarafiki

My entire life I have had clear vision. I have not had the mastermind alliance.

I have never found two or more people who work in perfect harmony for the attainment of my definite purpose.

Therefore, I have always been stuck on the first principle of success.

I do not know how to resolve this in real terms.

denydritz

Coaching Member
It sounds like you are trapped into thinking that there is a 'perfect' path to your purpose.

Are you using a guideline or checklist? What is the first principle of success that you know?

A mastermind is useful and very valuable, but not compulsory. Other than a mastermind, you can also work with a coach, or discuss ideas and problem solving with people who have the same general goal as you.

If you are using a checklist, it seems that you can resolve it by not being too attached to the list of steps.

simbarafiki

I was going by Napoleon Hill's 17 success principles....

https://www.success.com/napoleon-hills-17-principles-of-personal-achievement/

So perhaps the solution you say is to be lazy on a few

Whilst I don't think skipping the mastermind principal solves the issue of the thread, which is to find a way to do the mastermind principal, I can see the benefit of slacking off to the subconscious body

So then I would move on to applied faith in this example checklist, although it does beg the question if I skip too many steps and it doesn't work am I to blame for not working a step better you see or finding a better way