Success Principles Survey Results

MoreSuccess

Administrator
Staff member

Ricardo Ortiz

Advisor Member
I think in my humble opinion success is growing emotionally, spiritually, finding your gift, developing it and sharing it with the world to make them feel significant. I like the survey results, definitely the part of failing 5x until you finally succeed. I am on my 3rd attempt and have been growing : ) . Perseverance is super key and focus!

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
What is failure?

Most people consider failure to be when you don't get what you want, but often when you fail you learn something as valuable as what you wanted in the first place.
It also gives you a better idea of where to start next time you try. Determination and perseverance are definitely important traits.
No matter what a bystander or critic might say, you've never failed unless you've given up on your goal.

Until then "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. - Thomas A. Edison"

There are so many beautiful ways to learn in this digital age. My personal favourite is definitely seminars, the intensity of knowledge I get hits me far harder then any other. It can be tricky to arrange as I live in the country, but when I can seminars are still the best.

My next favourite for convenience/effectiveness would be video blogs/books. Anywhere, anytime and you still get the personal touch of the author.

No feeling in the world like polishing off a good book or watching a heart-touching video from a passionate speaker.

Personally I would define success as "Feeling happy and fulfilled in everything you do"
That is my personal opinion and I wish you all the best with your own version of success :)