Success is not a SOLO ACT!

Hubert Koh

Success is never a solo act. It requires so many just for you to exist and grow.

Those who believe that success is truly just because of their hard work and dedication should think again.

What are your thoughts?

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Although luck and being in the right places at the right times are helpful, you can generally not succeed without hard work and being dedicated to doing your best to get and stay ahead.

Samuel Rosario

Coaching Member
If it was only for hard work everybody would be successful and rich, never in human history success and wealth have been in the hands who are just working and working but in the hands of those who create their own projects and work with a dream and purpose in life!!

Dream it, view it and it'll come true!!

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
If it was only for hard work everybody would be successful and rich, never in human history success and wealth have been in the hands who are just working and working but in the hands of those who create their own projects and work with a dream and purpose in life!!

Dream it, view it and it'll come true!!
Speaking of creating your own projects, you can write books, run blogs, be an affiliate marketer/sales promoter and do other things to build wealth or at least live comfortably.

I have just recently heard the saying: "teamwork makes the dream work"
I truly believe that success is not solo act. If you think about it, nothing is a solo act.

Todd Hicks

Senior Advisor
Good point! There is definitely a learning curve, yet these are ways for people to find a way to live their dreams on their own terms.
Doing things on your own terms is what it's all about - you want to sometimes be your own boss and have control of your destiny in making an unlimited income and not working for someone else who is unfair or mean.

Kezzielee

I agree that success is not a solo act, when you follow your purpose, i believe you meet people along the way that help and offer opportunities to push you up the ladder. Not to mention the support you would need from friends and family.

It takes courage to go after your dreams and you need all the help you can get :)

It depends what you consider 'success'. Some people make a decent living doing almost everything themselves, but I guess they will never experience massive success without the help of others. Also, if success is about relationships, emotions and connections, rather than money and position, then of course you need others.

Trying to make the journey by yourself can take a very long time. You have to make every mistake, learn from every mistakes, motivate yourself, hold yourself accountable etc.

The more people you bring into your journey who can support you (friends, family, teachers, mentors, coaches, mastermind group, tribe of like-minded people etc) , the quicker you can build massive success. Your mind will also stronger due having those vast resources to tap into during tough times.

Just my thoughts :)