Success Is A Decision

Rea

Success will seem to be constantly moving away from you if a part of yourself is doubtful that you can stick to it and achieve it. You would have to make an absolute, firm but positive decision that you want success. Once you've established an irrevocable 'agreement' with yourself, it will radiate other factors that will influence success in your life such as determination, persistence, self-discipline and self-confidence. 'What' you want to achieve is already made clear in your mind, the next question is the 'how?'. With the steadfast intent of getting what you want, you empower yourself to take broad strokes that will take you to the right path toward success.

I honestly believe that sometimes it would help you progress if you remove the thoughts as to 'why' you want success. Suppose your goal is to get rich and have loads of cash available at anytime. 'Why' you want to get rich may seem to be a question you would initially ask yourself before taking action. And that may require a lot of thinking, hence stalling your taking of actions. Getting rich is the goal, that's it. That's where you can draw your energy and inspiration on. Do whatever it takes to get there, take risks- remember that difficulties and mistakes are part of the process of success. Strategically and creatively plan how to get there, take immediate and conscious actions, and do not forget to follow through. :)

delboy491

Advisor Member
I have been stuck in the doubt cycle myself but when I shifted my energy onto a more positive outlook I could re-focus on my main objectives.I must say though it can be very difficult and distracting when there are so many negative forces and people at work but it can be done,hang on in there and believe in yourself..YOU CAN DO ANYTHING ..:) ;)

Rea

Thanks for sharing, delboy491! :)

I sure can agree with you about the inevitable difficulties and distractions everywhere. I even have reached a point where a problem arises after the other issue has been overcome. I must say, it was somehow devastating. At the back of my mind I went something like "Will this ever end?" and then that's when negative thoughts and self-doubt usually came up.

Hanging in there and having a strong belief in yourself that you can do anything will eradicate self-doubt. I didn't find it very helpful to have a forceful mindset of "I need to do it" to convince myself that hardships will be over soon. "I can do this" is always the best though overly used affirmation (simply because it works). :)

I use EFT a lot to release repressed (negative) energy/thoughts that hold me down. Also, I have been practicing meditation and I can really see results in terms of being unjudgmental to the things going on as well as improving focus.:)

namktqs

Coaching Member
I think success not is a decision, must to be is "we can success if we decision we will do to be success". If we don't decide we can success, then we don't success and even we don't efforts to success. And I think first we decide to success then easy way to success is do what we love or passion about and follow system proven to success.

flad264

This post is really good. This is something that I have been thinking about a lot lately. Normally we sit and think too much and I think that this is the reason that some of us really cant take action on the things that we really want to do. You have to just decide that you are going to be successful and take away the why so the only thing that you are really concerned about is reaching your goals.

Marc Webb

Hi Rea,

Love your post its awesome, to be successful we need to have a positive and clear mind and determination, persistence and self-confidence comes automatically. Thanks again for this great post.

ElisaM

What kept me from being successful in pursuing my dream job was relying on the security of my sixteen year career job. When I finally resigned from that job, it was the beginning of my future success. However, people questioned my decision because I would no longer be putting money into my retirement. Success for me is defined by doing what you love not having security in a job! The result from doing what you love has brought financial success to many! Are you one of them?

GalwayGirl88

I think you can sometimes over-think your way to success, and taking this path will be a much longer journey! It took 15 years of over-thinking for me to finally realize that if I wanted my dream to happen I had to stop thinking, and just get on with the task of putting what I needed in place to succeed. Once I did this, I naturally followed through with everything else, and even though I'm not fully there yet, I've come much further in the last 10 months than I did in those 15 years of too much thinking and not enough action!

I'm not saying it was an easy ride - self-doubt crept in regularly, but I persevered. Persistence and determination need to be at the forefront of your mind, especially when your confidence wanes, or feelings of self-doubt try to penetrate your thought process.

Onwards and upwards!

Excellent post :)