Success & Belief

AmazingP

Advisor Member

Do you want to be successful in life? Then start with your belief. If you believe you can, you most likely can. If you believe you won't, you most surely won't.

Belief is the ignition switch that gets you off the launching pad. Minds can be compared to parachutes – they are much more useful when open.

A great attitude does much more than turns on the lights in our worlds -- it seems to magically connect us to all sorts of unexpected opportunities that were somehow missing before we changed. :D :D

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
So true- much of how we act in life is driven by deep beliefs, often they are embedded down in our subconscious since childhood and we don't even realize it. An effective method of changing a behavior or negative emotion is to ask yourself "what belief do I have that's causing this behavior"? If you're really introspective, you can get to the root of the belief you have, and then ask yourself whether that belief is accurate, and is it useful to you. You can replace a belief with a new one once you know the belief is there.

Yolanda

I do believe that believing in yourself is one of the strongest tool we have as people to reach our goals. I like the comparison of minds and parachutes being more useful when they are open. An open mind and a positive attitude can do wonders for you, along with hard work and a solid motivation.

zararina

Coaching Member
Our minds could really work miracles for our lives. If we condition our minds about good things, it is what we will seek in this life and would reflect in our actions. Believing in our own strengths could help us be more successful and inspired to keep doing and giving out the best in us.

A

artistry

A strong positive belief can definitely help one to achieve many things. The first thing you want to do, is to put yourself mentally where you want to be, as you say, if you think you can you will. You defeat yourself if you don't believe in yourself and your ability to succeed. Seeing what you want and visualizing it, is the way to get there. As someone said, believe and you shall receive

rose banks

I always believe that I can be successful someday. I never lose hope on that. There is always perfect time for everything and I' m just gonna wait for that. I will work on any possible opportunities that may come but still I lift everything to God.

IsabelleChan

I agree. Believing that we can accomplish anything is actually the first step towards desired reality. I've always believed in myself and I find faith an irreplacebale element of success. It's amazing that just by believing, our chances of success can actually double up.

carlvennt

A very good and inspiring talk.Yes definitely if you belief you can do something you can definitely do it but if you think you cannot do a work you will never ever be able to do the work.So you should always think positively and look at the brighter side of life then every thing will be very easy for us.

Last edited by a moderator:

rose banks

I always believe that there's always a perfect time for everything. If you thought that you are a failure then you're wrong. The time has not yet come. But if that opportunity comes, grab it.

Spiral

I always believe that there's always a perfect time for everything. If you thought that you are a failure then you're wrong. The time has not yet come. But if that opportunity comes, grab it.
How true!

Rea

Beliefs, especially those undesirable ones are the greatest if not the only factor that hinder us from reaching our goals. They limit us from moving forward to loftier objectives that we really want to achieve in any aspect of our life. There’s truth in the old adage as you have mentioned “If you think you can, you sure can. If you think you can’t, you’re probably right.” It’s all in our subconscious and most of the time we believe them to be true because we just let it be.

I believe that these beliefs are held firmly in our thoughts because of the way we were raised. I was armed with a lot of positive reinforcement and was lucky to have had a nurturing environment as I was growing up so I developed a go-getter kind of attitude. Although when times get rough and the world seems not to take my side which usually leads me to doubt my abilities, I tap on any undesirable feeling (as I actually use EFT) with a choice to believe that I actually can do anything.