Starting a Business? 3 Simple Rules to Follow

DreamLifeRules

Coaching Member
When you want to start a business, there are 3 simple Rules to follow.

1. Mindset
- it sounds like cliche, but believe me, I know many people who made that mistake.
Go out, starts your own business (which is great), but thinking, they will not work, someone else do their work, and they will just lie on the beach and make money.
You agree with me, that´s not possible.
Having your own business is like having a child. Take care of it, and later, when your business grow up, it will take care of you.
If you are willing to do whatever it takes (not just what you like, like many people), you will be Successful!

2. Strategy
- Strategy is way more detailed then just planning. You could have plan for one area of your business, but for all, you need to have a detailed strategy. Even better, more strategies, for more scenarios (I already wrote in this forum about proper planning, those who are interested, here it is - https://www.personal-development.com/community/threads/how-to-make-good-plan-for-life.4988/). Don´t worry if you plan little more, you will be benefit from that later.

3. Action
- You can have good mindset, have great strategy, but if you won´t conquer your fear and take action there will be no business at all. And those who think about starting a business, or those who already starts, know there will be fear. There is always fear, but Fear is created just in your mind, and only your mind could beat that fear. About one simple tip against fear I wrote here, if you are interested - (://www.personal-development.com/community/threads/get-rid-of-fear-one-simple-tip.4998/). Without action, is all fixing your mindset, and all the planning useless.

Those are 3 simple rules to follow when you want to start your business. Don´t worry, it also works in your job, if you want to get a promotion, what would you need?
Mindset, strategy to get your promotion, and last but not least you have to take action.

What other success rules you follow to start your business ?

P.S.:
For those who don´t want to start a business, don´t worry, these rules also work in your job, if you want to get a promotion, what would you need?
Mindset, strategy to get your promotion, and last but not least you have to take action.
Am I right?

Good luck in starting your business, getting promotion, and living your Dream Life!