Some Good, Cheap Headphones To Relax With

I recently bought these headphones off of Amazon, they're made by Panasonic.
With the shipping, they cost around $50. For that money they're definitely a good value, with nice sound quality and they isolate outside noise pretty well.
Here's a picture of them:

MoreSuccess

Senior Advisor
Staff member
Thanks...

If anyone wants some real dirt cheap headphones, look up the Panasonic RP-HT21, just $5 on Amazon. My son breaks them quickly and these are good enough. If you want a really high end sound without too extreme of a price, get the Sennheiser HD555 and then do the free mod posted on Youtube to make it sound as good as the HD595.

Thanks...

If anyone wants some real dirt cheap headphones, look up the Panasonic RP-HT21, just $5 on Amazon. My son breaks them quickly and these are good enough. If you want a really high end sound without too extreme of a price, get the Sennheiser HD555 and then do the free mod posted on Youtube to make it sound as good as the HD595.
No problem, I've had them for a bit over a month or so and they're great.
Those $5 headphones look pretty bad haha. I don't especially like on-ear headphones.

I also bought a Sony noise-reducing head-phones from Best Buy, i think they cost me about $70 which is a very good price for me.
The main reason why i bought them is for taking off the noise completely while listening to the News or any media on my computer, and all what i can say is that they are perfect !

Well, they're not cheap by any means, but I use Shure E3C earbuds. I justified the money spent on them by not getting a new stereo instead. The sound quality on them is seriously amazing. I was going through all my albums and listening to them over again just to hear all the subtleties.

These are an older model, and I believe there's a newer model out with a lower price tag these days. The only drawback is the wires do tend to wear out and start splitting with heavy usage. I'm on my second pair of Shure earbuds in 4 years. I think they even came out with some models that have detachable cords, so you don't have to buy a whole new pair over again when this happens.

I like Sennheiser earphones, great sound and comfortable in the ear. What i would not recommend are those Dr Dre monster beats earphones. I have one of those and they are very uncomfortable. The sound is good, but i wouldn't describe them as having monster beats - bit of an exageration there.

The larger headphones in general have much better sound but are less portable and can be uncomfortable so it's a bit of a trade off for sound quality or ear comfort.