Signs or coincidences?

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
I see signs everyone. In my dreams, through numbers and other objects. The more in tune I am with my Spirit the more I see these signs. I get so much comfort and reassurance from these moments.

A lot of people think these happenings are coincidences. They could be but what's the fun in that? I like believing that we are being guided.

What are your thoughts?

J E Roberson

Senior Advisor
You are so abundantly true with your words its incredible. These signs are everywhere and like you said the more we tune into spirit the more we see them. The rub is and the trap is chasing signs and looking for some type of overarching meaning outside that respective now. You utilize these moments the way the most high intended "getting comfort and reassurance". Thus you have found a path back to the One. With gratitude for these moments I, anyone can literally jump timelines and dimensions and shed layers of karmic energy.

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
You are so abundantly true with your words its incredible. These signs are everywhere and like you said the more we tune into spirit the more we see them. The rub is and the trap is chasing signs and looking for some type of overarching meaning outside that respective now. You utilize these moments the way the most high intended "getting comfort and reassurance". Thus you have found a path back to the One. With gratitude for these moments I, anyone can literally jump timelines and dimensions and shed layers of karmic energy.
Thanks for your reply. It's comforting to know there are other like minded people in the world.

I see signs everyone. In my dreams, through numbers and other objects. The more in tune I am with my Spirit the more I see these signs. I get so much comfort and reassurance from these moments.

A lot of people think these happenings are coincidences. They could be but what's the fun in that? I like believing that we are being guided.

What are your thoughts?
It really depends on what those objects and numbers mean to you. In my experience, the higher self speaks to you view dreams and via the unconscious, but it is up to you to discern what those symbols mean to you.

There is a great website called https://www.dreamhawk.com/ which asks the relevant questions about dream objects. Easily the best website for this on the internet.

Alternatively, there is a book by Robert Johnson called Inner Work, which is brilliant in regards to dreamwork.

ang.necole11

Coaching Member
It really depends on what those objects and numbers mean to you. In my experience, the higher self speaks to you view dreams and via the unconscious, but it is up to you to discern what those symbols mean to you.

There is a great website called https://www.dreamhawk.com/ which asks the relevant questions about dream objects. Easily the best website for this on the internet.

Alternatively, there is a book by Robert Johnson called Inner Work, which is brilliant in regards to dreamwork.
Yes I also find that people receive messages in different ways. I'll be sure to check out your recommendations.