Short Term and Long Term Goals Relating To Managing Stress and Share Myself Personal Development Goal Ideas

What could be some short-term and long-term goal ideas relating to:
1. Managing Stress
2. Share Myself

Thanks for any suggestions that you may have.

What could be some short-term and long-term goal ideas relating to:
1. Managing Stress
2. Share Myself

Thanks for any suggestions that you may have.
Hey,

you can manage your stress (that comes actually from fear you experience when you have to do something), simply by doing what you fear the most. This could be really scary from the beginning, that´s the reason why I recommend to you is to start small.

Let´s say I am stressed about public speaking. Well, it would be foolish to stand up front 10 000 people and start to do something (That should be my LONG -TERM GOAL).

But to start, I would talk in front of my family, in front of my friends (small group - people). Something that was unimaginable before, but as soon as i did it, my confidence increase, I start to believe myself more and I will be slowly able to go towards my big goal.

So, to sum up, start doing what you are stressed about (there is no another way to beat stress), but do it slowly.

I hope it helps, Good Luck! :)

I like to take a holistic approach to stress management. This includes working with the body through things like exercise, yoga, deep breathing, etc. There are also stress management tools that work more directly on the mind and emotions. These involve watching our thoughts, changing negative thinking patterns, and practicing meditation.

It is also important to consider how our social lives influence our stress levels. Relationships can either greatly assist in managing stress, or be a causative factor.

It is also important to consider environmental influences. If you live in a noisy environment that will add stress to your system and you may not even be aware of it.

Essentially we can work with stress in four ways:
1. With the physical body
2. Cultivating our minds, thoughts, and emotions
3. Being aware of social influences
4. Considering environmental factors

In regards to sharing yourself, this likely will involve looking at your thought patterns, self-confidence and social skills. If you are confident, believe in yourself, have passion, and are good with people it is easy and enjoyable to share.

Kind Regards,

James