Share What You Have

beingwell

If there's one thing I've learned in my life, that's sharing what we have. It's difficult to give something that we don't have, correct? The best way to give, is therefore to strive to have more so we can share more. It doesn't only work with material things, it works with things that we do no see, as well. Like love and hope for instance. A hopeless person cannot show others hope if he himself doesn't have it in the first place, right? Well, you get my drift.:rolleyes:

Caroline

I definitely agree, we cannot give away what we do not have. When we begin sharing an interesting thing happens: not only do we fill the other person but we are also filled at the same time. In other words, we reap what we sow. Everyone has something to share and they must share it because our message it unique and will never be repeated in exactly the same way. There are people out there who need what you have to say in only the way you can say it.

beingwell

Correct. So I guess the best thing to do in this world is to strive to become better persons. Get as much richness and happiness and kindness in the world so we can share it to everyone else. The best way to help our fellow men is to be successful in our lives so that we may be good examples for them to follow.:rolleyes:

AmazingP

Advisor Member
All of us no matter how poor has something to share to others. Charity begins at heart and at home. It is just sad that it seems that people in today's society today are thinking of what they could get rather than what they can contribute. We are now officially a ME AND ME society.

speedy

Advisor Member
Yes, I agree. We can't give of what we don't have. Most people define giving by means of material things. Like you said it can be love and hope. Our knowledge and experienced in life can be a source too in giving. If we are full of knowledge and valued our experiences we are confident enough to share them to other people.

radascars

Advisor Member
I really don't have nothing yet but still I know that I already did share what I have. I share knowledge and wisdom for those people who think that their life is miserable, I love giving advises and be a mind opener to them that life is good and challenges and problems are just there to spice things up.

zararina

Coaching Member
Yes right, it is impossible to give something we do not have. Having more means we could give more.
But sometimes its not what we give and how much we give. It is the motive of giving and if its given wholeheartedly. Those will matter more than just mere giving.

Cecil Estrera

If there's one thing I've learned in my life, that's sharing what we have. It's difficult to give something that we don't have, correct? The best way to give, is therefore to strive to have more so we can share more. It doesn't only work with material things, it works with things that we do no see, as well. Like love and hope for instance. A hopeless person cannot show others hope if he himself doesn't have it in the first place, right? Well, you get my drift.:rolleyes:
I agree with your point sis. Sharing something doesn't necessarily mean that you have to give off money or other material things. The simple help, concern, care or love is much more meaningful than anything expensive on Earth.
I wish more people would learn the principles of helping and sharing because I believe that it is the key to world peace and unity :)