Self-Improvement

Hey everyone,

I'm Faizan Parsa, the author of Self-Improvement Blog. In this blog, I tried to combine the most recent research on self-development and self-improvement topics such as Optimism, personality development, passion and everything in between.

I am always taking suggestions of new topics to research and write about and would love some feedback on what everyone is struggling with. The most 'popular' ideas I will begin reading around the topic and then a blog post will be written with the general outcome/my interpretation.

The blog is going down brilliantly and I am so grateful to be able to help anyone I possibly can!
https://startinghappiness.blogspot.com

Elhama

Coaching Member
Hi Faizan, it is good that your are thinking of helping others. I once read a beautiful saying about giving "The perfume always remains in the hands that gives flowers" so you may want to write about how helping others could achieve happiness to the one who provides the help. I mean it will be mutual happiness if a person provide the help to another person. I believe everyone deserve to be happy and day after day, the world needs more and more of the people who provide the help.

Hi Faizan, it is good that your are thinking of helping others. I once read a beautiful saying about giving "The perfume always remains in the hands that gives flowers" so you may want to write about how helping others could achieve happiness to the one who provides the help. I mean it will be mutual happiness if a person provide the help to another person. I believe everyone deserve to be happy and day after day, the world needs more and more of the people who provide the help.
Thanks Elhama for your kind words. I couldn't agree with you more. I personally believe if you are able to spread happiness by helping others in this world than you are the luckiest person on this earth. If you want to be the part of this good cause than follow my blog for more posts. Thanks again for your kind words.

Attitude is everything in developing yourself. With positive attitude can get you what you want in life. No matter what happens in life always stay positive no matter what life throws at you. Attitude is like a tire if it is full then it will carry you where ever you want to go, if it is flat it can't get you anywhere. Like this post, share this post and leave a comment to help us improve and follow our blog and like our page. Thanks http://startinghappiness.blogspot.com/2018/02/how-to-improve-attitude.html

Sarah Carlson

Advisor Member
"The Inner Voice"
Would be my suggestion. I know a lot of people have a negative self-talk feedback loop going on (including myself when I was younger). It's hard to break yourself out of a bad cycle when you're constantly bringing yourself down.

If you can help people master their inner voice so it is supportive of them rather then demeaning, I'm sure lots of people would appreciate it.
I know I managed to push myself a lot further once I managed to turn "The Inner Grumbler" into "The Inner Cheerleader!"

Good luck with your blog Faizan!

"The Inner Voice"
Would be my suggestion. I know a lot of people have a negative self-talk feedback loop going on (including myself when I was younger). It's hard to break yourself out of a bad cycle when you're constantly bringing yourself down.

If you can help people master their inner voice so it is supportive of them rather then demeaning, I'm sure lots of people would appreciate it.
I know I managed to push myself a lot further once I managed to turn "The Inner Grumbler" into "The Inner Cheerleader!"

Good luck with your blog Faizan!
Yes, you are right about this negative self-talk because I was one of them too when I was little. Only positive thinking can bring the most cheerful person out of you only if you stay positive and change your attitude towards everything. And thanks for the encouragement

Last edited by a moderator:
hi i m on the same way, as a hobby i like to listen and read motivational and inspiratonal articles as well as lectures. that reading, listening are engaged in absorbing positive from powerful sources. writing part also i have included by being a blogger like you and seriously i am enjoying and good to see you on the same way. this is my link if you want to read- https://journeyandgoal.blogspot.in/