Self Improvement questions! Things to do in place of time wasting :)

iKokomo

Hello! This is my first post! :) The reason I joined the forums is the fact that I would like to make some changes in life for the better.

Therefore I am looking for either books, podcasts or YouTube channels that I can read/watch/listen to on my free time instead of random entertainment.

The topics that I am looking for are the following:

1. Leadership Tips
2. How to ask better questions.
3. How to make constructive criticism
4. How to converse better or make better conversation

Sorry, I know this is a random list, but these are topics that I have been thinking about for a while that I would like to improve.

Congrats on your first post... while there are many outlets/sources where you can find this info there are few I listen to in my spare time. I too usually use free time for entertainment, but realizing how much can be learned even when your not utilizing the full potential of your brain.

Ralph Smart - Youtube (Infinite Waters)
andrespaulding.website

I have a virtual library of self-development and personal growth books as well

Hello, I am also new to all of this. I came across this forum by fluke actually. Personal development is a subject that I have just started to look into. I have found a few that do it for me either through you tube or short articles..

I have a big crush with a man who ticks all those boxes. Dr Joe Dispenza. Great speaker and absolute guru..
I read short articles from a woman named Heather Mathews who has some realistic tips to improve your quality of life.
https://miraclemanifest.wordpress.com

Hope it's helpful

Hello, I am also new to all of this. I came across this forum by fluke actually. Personal development is a subject that I have just started to look into. I have found a few that do it for me either through you tube or short articles..

I have a big crush with a man who ticks all those boxes. Dr Joe Dispenza. Great speaker and absolute guru..
I read short articles from a woman named Heather Mathews who has some realistic tips to improve your quality of life.
https://miraclemanifest.wordpress.com

Hope it's helpful
I am a BIG fan of Joe Dispenza, I have been for a few years. Glad to meet another fan. Have you seen him in his interview with the guy who runs London Real? Great interview, actually he's interviewed him more than once. Joe Dispenza is the gut that got me really moving in life by completely changing the way I think.

I just joined this forum today as I wanted to meet like minded individuals and share information.

Have a great day.

Hello! This is my first post! :) The reason I joined the forums is the fact that I would like to make some changes in life for the better.

Therefore I am looking for either books, podcasts or YouTube channels that I can read/watch/listen to on my free time instead of random entertainment.

The topics that I am looking for are the following:

1. Leadership Tips
2. How to ask better questions.
3. How to make constructive criticism
4. How to converse better or make better conversation

Sorry, I know this is a random list, but these are topics that I have been thinking about for a while that I would like to improve.
If you check out Newbie's reply...Joe Dispenza is amazing. He has a website and a lot of Youtube videos. He got me changing my life.

Hello! How is everything going? I hope you doing exceptionally well!! If you want to grow personally, I believe that it will be wise to learn from the best! That’s why I created a brand new Youtube channel for people like yourself who hate wasting time to learn from the most successful people in world during free time! The channel name is: Pumping Inspiration. I want to help inspire everyone to have a better future, for that reason, I decided to strive for creating the most useful most informative the best self-improvement personal development Youtube channel ever!! I am dedicated to upload quality video everyday on lessons from many powerful influential figures, I hope you will enjoy it and able to learn something and be inspired after watching my full words of wisdom series in the playlist. I need your support, check it out!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-anUg9SdNeY5ekHAfcIEFA

If you like the channel please subscribe, like, comment and share!

Feel free to let me know when you have any recommendation or topics you would like to watch!