Self Improvement questions! Things to do in place of time wasting :)

iKokomo

Hello! This is my first post! :) The reason I joined the forums is the fact that I would like to make some changes in life for the better.

Therefore I am looking for either books, podcasts or YouTube channels that I can read/watch/listen to on my free time instead of random entertainment.

The topics that I am looking for are the following:

1. Leadership Tips
2. How to ask better questions.
3. How to make constructive criticism
4. How to converse better or make better conversation

Sorry, I know this is a random list, but these are topics that I have been thinking about for a while that I would like to improve.

Congrats on your first post... while there are many outlets/sources where you can find this info there are few I listen to in my spare time. I too usually use free time for entertainment, but realizing how much can be learned even when your not utilizing the full potential of your brain.

Ralph Smart - Youtube (Infinite Waters)
andrespaulding.website

I have a virtual library of self-development and personal growth books as well

Hello, I am also new to all of this. I came across this forum by fluke actually. Personal development is a subject that I have just started to look into. I have found a few that do it for me either through you tube or short articles..

I have a big crush with a man who ticks all those boxes. Dr Joe Dispenza. Great speaker and absolute guru..
I read short articles from a woman named Heather Mathews who has some realistic tips to improve your quality of life.
https://miraclemanifest.wordpress.com

Hope it's helpful