S.M.A.R.T. Goals

James Spears

Setting goals is crucial to getting success, the S.M.A.R.T. goals system is a very effective way for entrepreneurs, managers, and others to reach their aims. I've been using this system for complex issues in my business and getting results. I'm also staring to apply these principles to my personal life. Does anyone have much experience with this system?

SMART Goals

Regards,

James

Gio

What are you looking for?
I'm a coach and I work with setting goal methods.

Setting goals is crucial to getting success, the S.M.A.R.T. goals system is a very effective way for entrepreneurs, managers, and others to reach their aims. I've been using this system for complex issues in my business and getting results. I'm also staring to apply these principles to my personal life. Does anyone have much experience with this system?

SMART Goals

Regards,

James
Hey James!

I have quite a bit of experience with the S.M.A.R.T. goals system, but I love how Michael Hyatt adds "ER" to the end for the SMARTER system. He adds "Exciting" and "Relevant" on the end and I think those are incredibly important. Your goals have to be relevant to what you're hoping to achieve in life and they have to be exciting. I make sure all of my goals are exciting first and foremost!