Question about laziness and need feedback on my current mindset

Hello, everyone, I have a question relating to laziness. I notice that when I get home from work and when I need to sit down I just feel lazy/low energy. It's tasks that I sorta would rather not to but I must for my goals. I have also noticed recently when I sit down I feel lazy. My question is, do you believe this a mindset issue that needs addressing because in my head I look at it as "I can't be bothered". Usually I say to myself "I want to do this", to make things easier and it does work. But the feeling is still sort of there.

I just feel heavy sitting down and low energy in general.

Also the feedback I was looking for, relates to the laziness issue. I don't put 100% into everything I do because I feel like it's a waste of energy. I only do it where I know it's important, or where I think it's important. I tell myself "I will be lazy here" in a low end task. But high end task I will still feel lazy but will put 100% because I see the value. What do you think of this mindset, is it bad or good? I had a theory maybe I was lazy because I didn't put effort into everything and that way I am building laziness that way.

It is just a matter of working to get your energy to shift to want you want to do. Do this by developing a daily routine so you can practice gaining better control over your energies. Its best to just do what fits your schedule no matter how small it is and put your all into it.