Programs on discovering ideal career?

Konstantin

Hey
Was wondering if you know any course, program for discovering your ideal line of work for you
(with elements of self-discovery, many questions, and tests for revealing what is my vocation, my calling, if you wish) Or otherwise "what god put me here to do", like Farrah Gray would say

Konstantin

That's exactly what I'm asking. Do you know of any programs that do exactly that? That help you define what area of activity you are best suited for? I want some programs that does deep introspection, and helps me with that assession

Angie Necole

Advisor Member
That's exactly what I'm asking. Do you know of any programs that do exactly that? That help you define what area of activity you are best suited for? I want some programs that does deep introspection, and helps me with that assession
I don't know of any programs. I think that's something one does on their on via meditation and reflection.

Delcheva Ana

The true calling comes from within always. Yes, counseling is a good way to find your way but many choices like education, hobbies, passions, and interests can affect that calling.