Pool or beach for relaxing

Matt

Do you go to the pool or beach for relaxing? In the summer I go to either the pool or beach almost every day. If it is sunny and hot I will go to the beach. It is a very nice place to cool down and have some fun with friends. The days it is colder, I will go into the pool because a cover that is on it keeps it about to 90 degrees which is nice to be in.

diamondlisa

I have no choice but to go to the pool since there are no beaches where I live. I moved from La. 8 years ago where I practically lived on the beach so I really do miss it. I love laying out in the sun. I found it to be so soothing and relaxing. My new hubby just took me on vacation to Tybee Island and it was so nice to be back on the beach.

radascars

Advisor Member
When I have time to go to the beach I prefer going to. But if I have limited time to relax I would probably choose pool. I usually go to the beach during the start and end of summer and it really feels great. When my friends wanted to go out and have some fun, swimming pool is a great choice for us! :D

zararina

Coaching Member
I would like to go to the beach than to go to the pool. I prefer it more since there would be a good view and the sea water is great and much enjoyable. I also think that it is more fun to swim in the beach and there are lots of other activities that can be done there like snorkeling.

Matt

I would like to go to the beach than to go to the pool. I prefer it more since there would be a good view and the sea water is great and much enjoyable. I also think that it is more fun to swim in the beach and there are lots of other activities that can be done there like snorkeling.
I have to agree with you on this. In the pool, all you can really do is swim in circles and that is pretty much all. At the beach, there are more people there meaning there would be more of your friends there. There are also waves which are fun to surf and skim.

zararina

Coaching Member
I have to agree with you on this. In the pool, all you can really do is swim in circles and that is pretty much all. At the beach, there are more people there meaning there would be more of your friends there. There are also waves which are fun to surf and skim.
Yes right. And usually swimming pools here become too crowded during peak season so the water in the pool which is just enclosed will likely become easy to be dirty. Unlike in the beaches, the water is flowing (and salted;)).

speedy

Advisor Member
It is more expensive here to go the pool than to the beach. I only tried to be in the pool twice and it was good. But I love to be in the beach to relax because its all natural and you can feel the enjoyment the beach can give. It's nice to play the sand too and the waves. Pool is good if its not crowded. I usually go to the beach every Sunday afternoon to relax and breath the sea breeze. :)

summerRain

Beach or Pool is okay with me. :) As long as there is water, I find it relaxing. I can even just stay at home and shower for a long hour.. :D