Personality

Kate_W

Yes , even I'm striving to improve on many of my negative traits. Like many of us even I know I am not perfect. I have to improve on my nature which is most of the time gloomy.I have to see the brighter side of life and stay satisfied with whatever I have got which I know is truly a blessing:) I have got the best parents and the best hubby in the whole damn world!:) I have to improve also on my self confidence which flies away each time I meet successful people because deep down the line I feel I haven't achieved a thing in my life of 23 years. I have to improve on my decision making skills , need to funnel out the good from the bad , need to finish what I start.And I'm sure I will prove myself that I'M not a looser by achieving the goals I have set for myself. :)
Check this Personality Quiz -

How motivated are you?

The test finds out how inspired you really are.
http://www.3smartcubes.com/pages/tests/motivation/motivation_instructions.asp

zararina

Coaching Member
Nice to know that you would want to see the brighter side of things and events happening in your life. You are right that having great parents and a good hubby are big blessings since just few have them in this life. So true that nobody is perfect and so we should do things to even reach near to such status in life and become more content and happy.

Cecil Estrera

Here is my result after taking the motivation test:

Cecil Estrera,you are highly motivated and work actively towards your goals.

During this test you answered questions which measured your motivational levels. Based on how you scored, we could conclude that you are a highly motivated individual.
You draw encouragement from any and every source which tends to make you a winner in all respects. You are a go-getter and are probably very ambitious as well. You are good at grasping opportunities that may come your way.
Highly motivated individuals are also susceptible to certain tendencies which can cause their undoing. However, some simple steps can remedy this.

Geez, I do not realize that I am that motivated. Though I answered the questions based on what I think is right.
I suggest you guys try this quiz too. It's worth the time. ;)